Amaravathi sources stated that actor turned politician and Jana Sena Party chief, pawan Kalyan said that he had no intentions of merging merge his party with any other outfit even if he was held at gunpoint when asked to do so. When addressing a meeting of party workers and leaders at the Mangalagiri party office in Amaravati on Friday, pawan kalyan said that the JSP was not like any other regional party and that it had its own set of different ideologies.
Meanwhile he said that the party sought to maintain equality for every citizen and would reach out to every individual apart from protecting national integrity. Furthermore he said that he did not start the party for selfish means and that it was established with a strong commitment to protect the Telugu people's identity. Further despite the dismal loss in the elections where the Janasena party won only a single seat , the actor turned politician said that he was unfazed about the defeat.
However, even though there were no finances, pawan kalyan said that he still had the physical strength to run the party. Moreover it may be recollected that in the 2019 General elections pawan kalyan contested from two seats Bhimavaram and Gajuwaka, but lost both the party had formed an alliance with the Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) along with the CPI and CPI (M) but managed to win only one Assembly seat from Razole.
KCR and Jagan had fruitful meeting on linking Godavari and Krishna Two Telugu states chief ministers had a good discussion on river linking issue, they emphasized on how and from where to transfer Godavari waters to Krishna river. Telangana chief minister k. Chandrasekhar Rao and his counterpart Y S Jaganmohan reddy on Monday took a decision to link Godavari and Krishna rivers with the least land acquisition.
- Trump & Modi had Selfie with this 13 year old boy
- Bathukamma saree distribution starts in Telangana
- Man fell in open storm water drain in Hyderabad
- Why Jagan has worried on EENADU story?
- PM Narendra Modi this gesture surprised many
- Phone Booths restored in Kashmir
- Ex-Officials slams Sivan as ISRO Changes success rates of Chandrayaan 2 everyday
- 71st Emmy Awards saw numerous nods to stars from across the pond
- Will 5G bring better experiences for smart phone users in future?
- Thomas Cook Company moves to compulsory liquidation with immediate effect
- Will banner culture be eliminated in Tamilnadu after death of Subhasri?
- Traffic fines reduced as per MV Act by Karnataka Govt
- Will Chennai get a new airport due to heavy Air Traffic?
- വിദേശ രാജ്യങ്ങളിൽ പ്രധാനമന്ത്രി നരേന്ദ്രമോദി ബഹുമാനം അർഹിക്കുന്നു: ശശി തരൂർ
- Will Corporate tax rate cut likely to attract Foreign firms to India?