Accordingly a year after launching its first india store in hyderabad, IKEA has launched its online store in mumbai, offering residents across all locations in the city over 7,500, ranging from home furnishing solutions to electronics and more. Meanwhile the online store will offer 1000 products priced below Rs 200. All the prices are the same across india, both in offline store and online. Furthermore deliveries can be arranged to most locations in mumbai and Navi mumbai within a lead time of 4-7 days after placing the online order subject to availability and the distance from the centre.
Reportedly IKEA’s mumbai market entry led by e-commerce is part of its New Retail Direction which aims to bring new touch points and services, focusing on both digital and physical formats. mumbai will see a multi channel offer including smaller format stores, and a big format store in Navi mumbai. Furthermore IKEA has been sourcing from india for close to 35 years for its global stores. Currently in india, IKEA has more than 55+ suppliers with 45,000 direct employees and 400,000 people in the extended supply chain.
Moreover IKEA opened its first store in india in hyderabad in August last year. Hence as per data from the company, more than 3 million customers have visited IKEA’s hyderabad store and about 8 million have visited IKEA’s india website.
We are doing our best to control viral fever epidemic in state Government of Telangana is doing it’s best to put a break on viral fever, that has taken the entire state in its grip.
- TRS, BJP, Congress, Devarakonda and Uranium Politics!
- Two jailbird forms partnership to commit crime in city
- Singereni workers to get Rs 1 lakh as dussehra bonus
- Karnataka Govt set to introduce a draft bill to establish regulatory sandboxes in Karnataka
- IDBI Bank's Board approves Rs 4,743 crore to LIC
- Why Trump carries cash in his back pocket?
- Why Pakistan PM says until curfew lifted in Kashmir, no talks with India?
- Vodafone Idea largest telecom operator in India in July: TRAI
- P Chidambaram's judicial custody extended till October 3 in INX Media Case
- I did not impose Hindi on regional languages: Amit Shah
- Who offers more for Rs 700 monthly? BSNL or Airtel V-Fiber or JioFiber
- Modi-Trump meeting at Houston hints at some announcement
- TN Education Department confirmed that Classes 5, 8 students will have Board exams this Academic year
- Can CM Jagan Tame Government Doctors?
- High Court Notices for JC Diwakar Reddy on Illegal Mining