Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump said that he had spoken with apple Inc's chief executive, Tim Cook, about the impact of US tariffs on Chinese imports as well as competition from south Korean company samsung Electronics. Furthermore Mr Trump said Mr Cook "made a good case" that tariffs could hurt apple, given that samsung's products would not be subject to those same tariffs. Meanwhile tariffs on an additional $300 billion worth of Chinese goods, including consumer electronics, are scheduled to go into effect in two stages on September 1 and December 15.
china"" class="" style="width: 558px; height: 380px;" />
Furthermore by contrast, the united states and south korea struck a trade agreement last September. Mr Trump said of Mr Cook, speaking with reporters at a New Jersey airport "I thought he made a very compelling argument, so I'm thinking about it". Further US stock futures rose upon opening on Sunday after Mr Trump's comments.
Moreover in addition to his comments on apple, Mr Trump said on Twitter earlier in the day that his administration was "doing very well with china". Perhaps apple's MacBook laptops and iPhones would not face the additional tariffs until December 15, but some of the company's other products, including its AirPods, apple watch and HomePod, would be subject to the levies on September 1 and hence apple was not immediately available for comment outside normal business hours.
Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati? One of the major allegations made by YSRCP before 2019 election on TDP is Insider Trading in Amravati Capital Region. YSRCP leaders have committed on same even after they came into power in 2019 elections.
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday
- How the Babri masjid action committee come into existence
- Recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received overwhelming response
- SMS gets banned after restoration of mobile service in the valley
- Prince William and Kate rides in a Rickshaw in Pakistan
- Differences between manifestos of BJP and Shiv Sena
- Kapil Sibal said PM Modi should "attend to work" and have less "photo ops"
- Why RBI did not print single Rs.2000 note this financial year?
- Will India adopt 5G by 2025?
- Congress leader make derogatory remark compared roads with Hema Malini cheeks
- Is TN State Govt owned Milk Cooperative Aavin is under scam?
- P Chidambaram is under interrogation in Tihar Jail today
- BSNL Chairman assures Salary before Diwali
- BJP released its manifesto for upcoming Maharashtra polls
- PM Modi accused opposition parties of politicizing the issue of Article 370