She also said We will always fight for the democracy and constitution." This has been an open statement from priyanka Gandhi on a sensitive issue which divided the party totally. This move was backed up by several Congress leaders and this caused rift withinJyotiraditya Scindia, who along with priyanka led the party.
Now, she takes a dig at the modi led Government with a tweet mentioning that all issues in society should be resolved through cordial dialogue to attack the government over its actions in Jammu and Kashmir. Her tweet reads as, "So the RSS has declared in a tweet that all “issues in the society” should be resolved through cordial dialogue? I suppose either Modiji and his government no longer respect the RSS’s views or they don’t believe that there is an “issue” in Jammu and Kashmir. Interesting...."
So the RSS has declared in a tweet that all “issues in the society” should be resolved through cordial dialogue?— priyanka Gandhi Vadra (@priyankagandhi) August 19, 2019
I suppose either Modiji and his government no longer respect the RSS’s views or they don’t believe that there is an “issue” in Jammu and Kashmir. Interesting....
Vodafone Idea largest telecom operator in India in July: TRAI Reportedly Vodafone Idea continued its reign as the country's largest telecom operator in July, according to latest Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) data. Meanwhile the TRAI data shows that Vodafone Idea has a market share of 32.53 per cent in the wireless subscribers segment, while Reliance Jio has 29.08%. Furthermore Bharti Airtel is third on the list with 28.12%, while
- P Chidambaram's judicial custody extended till October 3 in INX Media Case
- I did not impose Hindi on regional languages: Amit Shah
- Who offers more for Rs 700 monthly? BSNL or Airtel V-Fiber or JioFiber
- Modi-Trump meeting at Houston hints at some announcement
- TN Education Department confirmed that Classes 5, 8 students will have Board exams this Academic year
- Can CM Jagan Tame Government Doctors?
- High Court Notices for JC Diwakar Reddy on Illegal Mining
- Owner of Capsized Boat in Godavari is a Janasena Leader
- Sister State Partnership agreement signed between Telangana & New Jersey
- Heads of Public Sector Banks to meet Finance Minister today
- 4 New Judges appointed for Supreme Court
- A decomposed body of an unidentified person found in Nagarjuna's Farm House
- Pakistan disallows to use its airspace for PM Modi
- Delhi Court put up Unnao rape case for further hearing on September 24
- Kodela Siva Prasad's last rites held without state honors