From the last few days, Telugu Desam Party Social Media Wing is on a Promotional Overdrive saying that Asian Paper and Pulp (APP), a subsidiary of Sinarmas, is one of the largest industrial houses in indonesia had moved out of Andhra Pradesh and scrapped its plan to invest Rs 24,000 crore ($3.5 billion) in its proposed pulp and paper manufacturing unit at Ravuru in Gudluru Mandal of Prakasam district.
The State Government has become serious on Social Media Propaganda. Andhra Pradesh Principal Secretary released a Press Statement saying that there is malicious propaganda saying that Investors are fleeing away from the State under the new government. The Principal Secretary warned those involved with Legal Action if they do not stop the propaganda.
"The present government is in active contact with the senior management of Asian Pulp and Paper Company on a regular basis assisting them in making their final investment in AP," the Principal Secretary revealed in the Press Statement. It has to be seen if TDP Social Media Wing will stop its anti-Andhra Pradesh Propaganda at least now.
Will Chennai get a new airport due to heavy Air Traffic? After several years of discussions, talks on a second airport in Chennai may finally bear fruit with the state government short listing six new locations for the same. Meanwhile the newly shortlisted locations for a second city airport included Thiruporur, Cheyyar, Vallathur, Thodur, Maduramangalam and Mappedu.
- വിദേശ രാജ്യങ്ങളിൽ പ്രധാനമന്ത്രി നരേന്ദ്രമോദി ബഹുമാനം അർഹിക്കുന്നു: ശശി തരൂർ
- Will Corporate tax rate cut likely to attract Foreign firms to India?
- Countdown Begins to Demolish Chandrababu's House
- Vizag MLAs gave clear SAND picture to Vijayasai Reddy!
- This Former Hyderabad HC Judge seen harassing his Daughter-in Law
- 659 Crore Savings from Polavaram Reverse Tendering
- Girls speak up, bring abusers to book after SHE Team drive
- Chinmayanand Case came for hearing to Allahabad HC
- Hyderabad Teenage guy drive Zoomcar, killed 2
- KT Rama Rao, Mallu Bhatti Vikramarka in war of words over ITIR
- Telangana HC chief justices initiative to work on holidays: Two benches to hear criminal matters
- Telangana: 1st ever Saturday court to dispose of criminal cases
- Narendra Modi addressed 50,000 Indian-Americans in Houston
- Huzurnagar byelection: High-stakes battle for Congress and TRS
- Sonia Gandhi & Manmohan Singh visited Tihar Jail to see P Chidambaram