The real estate in the AP capital region Amaravati, which was in bloom right till the beginning of the Assembly elections a few months ago, is now in a state of gloom. YS jagan Mohan Reddy's Government has brought all the Government Development Projects in the Capital Region to a Standstill.
jagan Mohan Reddy has been refusing to divulge its plans on the capital region, which had turned a nightmare for apartment builders and realtors. Land rates have dropped alarmingly in the last few weeks. An acre of land that fetched a price of Rs 2 crore three months ago has now depreciated to less than a fourth and is being quoted at Rs 45 lakh. After holding up for some time, the distress sale began recently and there is a lot of anxiety everywhere.
If the government wants Amaravati to be only a functional city, with some administrative buildings, the real estate market will further crash and many realtors might start committing suicide given the kind of investments they have put in all these years. Meanwhile, Ministers are dropping hints about the Capital Change.
Vijay Sai Reddy statement confirms paper leakage! When Andhra Jyothi erupts out news on leakage of AP Village and Ward Secretaries question paper two days back, YSRCP leaders ruled out that Andhra Jyothy made baseless allegations on YSRCP government because of recent ban of news channel in the state.
- Chandrababu's House To Be Demolished Along with Four Other Buildings
- Onion price shot up from Rs 20-40 per kg to Rs 22.50-50 per kg
- CBI opposed P Chidambaram's bail plea in Delhi HC
- JioFiber ACT Fibernet launches gaming booster packs
- Over 39 lakh people reap benefits of Asara pension scheme: Panchayat raj minister
- 15 MLA's disqualified in Karnataka, bye-elections on Oct. 21
- Boat tragedy update: three people arrested including boat owner
- TRS announces the candidate for huzurnagar by-polls Congress in dilemma over selection
- KCR & Jagan's next Face to Face meeting is on September 24
- Why Youth Congress protested near FMs house over economic crisis?
- Ola to give health insurance to its Driver partners
- Nationwide strike by Tamilnadu Truckers against MV Act
- Is banning banner culture not an easy task in Tamilnadu?
- PM Modi confident that Howdy Modi will develop new ties between India & US
- P Chidambaram complaints about various ailments, No Chair No Pillow in Tihar Jail