As per report there is this particular gossip website that loves YS jagan to the core, which is not a problem for any, but to showcase their love they just spill filth on all others including that of Chandrababu Naidu, pawan kalyan and leaders of others. Meanwhile in that process, sometimes, the website takes the comments of even futile social media commentators to write an article.
Furthermore one of the articles that brought laughs in recent times is about pawan kalyan buying a house worth 130 crores in hyderabad. Perhaps going by that figure, one has to say that it is a palatial residence that has a number of bedrooms, imported exotic furniture, paintings and much more. Reportedly a spineless critic who continues to make cheap allegations on pawan kalyan has posted about this house, which not only sounds untrue but also explains the extent of venom this guy could spill on anyone.
Apparently neither cash-rich businessman like GVK or GMR doesn't have such palatial residences in hyderabad, nor YS jagan or kcr to that note. How come pawan will buy one such even though if he has 130 crores? Is he that stupid to not invest that money on something else rather buying just a house? Giving these logical interpretations to a toss, writing something that is based on a social media post is not even close to journalism, but more of pulihora mixing only.
Pon Radhakrishnan advocated for recognition of Tamil as national language Chennai sources stated that as the controversy over Home Minister Amit Shah's remarks refuses to die down, BJP leader Pon Radhakrishnan on Friday advocated for recognition of Tamil as the national language. He told "My wish as a Tamilian is that we develop our language and if we improve the status of our language and if it is spread across all states, then Tamil can also become a national language".
- Singareni Collieries Workers Diwali gift from Telangana CM
- Skeletal body found in Nagarjuna's Farm House been traced
- Image of 'dune fields' covering surface during winter looks like ice cream
- Nirmala Seetharaman to slash corporate tax rate for Domestic Firms
- Jagan Trying to Take Revenge on Pawan Kalyan
- Jagan and KCR to Meet After Three Months Gap
- Telangana planning to declare 2020 as AI Year
- Nirmala Seetharaman said Centre asked PSBs to Lend More
- How Sekhar Reddy Managed To Comeback to TTD Board?
- Transferring Money through IMPS is the Best Platform across Globe
- Andhra Pradesh boat accident: Toll reaches 11 after tourist vessel capsized in Godavari River; rescue ops to resume today
- Naidu requests CBI test in conditions prompting ex-Andhra Pradesh speaker's suicide
- Now (SCCL) Telangana company is giving Rs 1.01 lakh Dussera bonus to every employee
- CHANCES OF HEAVY RAINS OVER TELANGANA AND ANDHRA PRADESH TODAY
- A student ended up in a hospital after a Jackpot scuffle in 652 357 rupees.