usha Financial Services, an NBFC having the brand name - Cash Suvidha is enabling 25 fintech businesses in india in order to boost digital lending for personal loans. 15-20% of usha Financial Services’ business comes from these fintech players spread across the country.
These fintech companies are creating an ecosystem to evolve traditional lending methods across spheres of our lives. They extend a variety of loans such as payday loans and personal loans with an average ticket size of Rs. 5,000.
Commenting on the same, Mr. Rajesh Gupta, Founder, usha Financial Services, says, “We aim at expanding the horizon of financial inclusion in the country and our association with these fintech businesses is a step ahead in this direction. In the last 3 years, we have grown our loan books tremendously by extending a mix of business and personal loans.”
The sun is shining bright for NBFCs and fintechs as these, together, are able to serve the customers better with faster processes.
“This has been a fruitful collaboration; while the fintech firms associated with us have been able to gain in terms of our large customer base and expand themselves while equipping to serve the end customers better, we are leveraging the technological advances brought in by these fintech companies to speed up the lending process.”, says Mr. Gupta.
In the last financial year, usha Financial Services substantially disbursed around INR 410crore of loans and targets to disburse INR 1000crore loan amount by the end of March 2020.
About usha Financial Services Pvt. Ltd. (Cash Suvidha):
usha Financial Services extends business loans to SMEs, MSMEs, women entrepreneurs for income generation purpose & personal loans to individuals. Apart from stirring the journeys of budding and longstanding entrepreneurs, it also deals with women empowerment on a micro level.
It aims to fill the market gap that's not allowing visionaries in uplifting their dreams towards the real touch of the business world - establishment or enlargement of a profit-making entity.
usha Financial Services has efficiently served customers right from the era of cash to emerging cashless economy. Digital banking is an integral part of their operations. Through usha Financial Services, digital-savvy entrepreneurs can avail financial services seamlessly as they navigate through their progressively digitized lives.
In terms of the growth story, usha Financial Services began its operations in May 2016 after which it has been playing a significant role in empowering people to fulfill their ambitions. Within a short span of three years of its operations, the company has tied up with over 25 players to expand business across india and have targeted a 4x increase in processing loan applications. In terms of future plans, the NBFC is targeting more tie-ups for business expansion.
Reverse tendering has exposed TDP govts corruption: Anil Kumar Minister for water resources, P Anil Kumar, discounted the allegations of TDP on reverse tendering in Polavaram Project. The minister said that the YSR Congress-led state government created history by saving Rs 59 crore and asserted that it had also exposed the corrupt deals of the TDP
- Andhra Pradesh govt serves fresh notice for removal of bungalow being used by Chandrababu Naidu
- Security to be enhanced further at RGIA
- Petrol price hiked by 27 paise to Rs 73.62 a litre in Delhi
- At Howdy Modi Event Modi called US President Trump his true friend
- Dams are 85% full in India owing to good monsoon rainfall
- Owaisi slams center on slashing corporate tax
- Petrol burns a hole in the pocket, price raised for six consecutive days.
- Is Online Movie ticket sales banned in Telangana?
- Will traffic fines be reduced in Kerala?
- Will AP former CM CBNs house be demolished within 7 days?
- Next Moon Mission by ISRO by 2020
- Why Imran Khan reached US in Saudi Prince's Special aircraft?
- This Telangana Man drowned in stream while taking TikTok Video
- US President Trump to deliver 30 minutes speech at Houston
- Mexico downgraded to a tropical storm & regained hurricane strength