Reportedly refusing to pass an order, the Supreme Court has said Congress leader P chidambaram's plea challenging the delhi High Court order dismissing his petition for pre-arrest bail in the INX media case will be put before the CJI to consider for urgent listing. Meanwhile the CBI, meanwhile, continues its efforts to locate P chidambaram even as the former Union finance minister's legal team asked the agency not to take any coercive action against him and the ED has also issued a lookout notice against chidambaram.
Furthermore the legal team is currently in consultation room (SC) waiting to hear from the registry if the CJI has passed any orders on the listing of chidambaram’s plea. chidambaram's team makes a statement "We have been protected since May, 2018 in CBI case and July, 2018 in ED case. We want the matter to be heard. I should not be arrested till the matter is heard."
Moreover in his plea to the Supreme Court, chidambaram has said that the high court order denying him bail is unjust and against the law. Perhaps the plea mentions that none of the three grounds to deny bail were made out: there is no allegation that the petitioner [chidambaram] is likely to flee justice; or that the petitioner is likely to influence the witnesses; or that the petitioner is likely to tamper with the evidence. Apparently the legal team of chidambaram said the notice did not mention the specific provision of law under which he was summoned and asked not to take any coercive action against him till his petition comes for hearing in the Supreme Court Wednesday morning.
Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below? Reportedly Mother D airy will sell tomatoes at Rs 55 per kg or below through its Safal retail outlets across the national capital region to provide relief to consumers, the government said on Friday after reviewing the prices of essential commodities. Presently tomatoes are available at Rs 60-80 per kg in the
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority
- BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra