As per report Saudi Crown prince Mohammad bin Salman had a telephonic conversation with pakistan Prime Minister imran khan on the Kashmir situation. On Monday night phone call comes a fortnight after Khan had called up the Saudi Crown prince to inform him about india's move to revoke the special status of Jammu and Kashmir.
Furthermore both the leaders discussed a host of issues including the ongoing Kashmir crisis. Khan briefed the Saudi royal about the situation in "Indian occupied Kashmir", said Pakistani media reports. Reportedly the Crown Prince's phone call came as US President Donald Trump spoke with Khan and Indian Prime Minister Narendra modi and urged both sides to defuse tensions over Kashmir and Trump also told the Pakistani leader to "moderate the rhetoric with india" over Kashmir.
Earlier on August 7, Khan had called up the Saudi royal over Kashmir. The two leaders had "discussed the development of the situation in the region and efforts exerted towards it". It added "The Crown prince was also briefed by the Pakistani Prime Minister on the latest developments in Kashmir”.
Bathukamma saree distribution starts in Telangana The flagship scheme of distributing sarees on bathukamma festival is initiative of KCR to gift sarees to the women of Telangana, as well as to strengthen financial condition of weavers.IT and textile minister KT Rama rao said that, by ordering one crore sarees for distribution on bathukamma festival has strengthened the financial condition of weavers in the state. He also said,government is mulling on idea of placing order for uniforms of singereni collieries and TSRTC to weavers, so that their
- Man fell in open storm water drain in Hyderabad
- Why Jagan has worried on EENADU story?
- PM Narendra Modi this gesture surprised many
- Phone Booths restored in Kashmir
- Ex-Officials slams Sivan as ISRO Changes success rates of Chandrayaan 2 everyday
- 71st Emmy Awards saw numerous nods to stars from across the pond
- Will 5G bring better experiences for smart phone users in future?
- Thomas Cook Company moves to compulsory liquidation with immediate effect
- Will banner culture be eliminated in Tamilnadu after death of Subhasri?
- Traffic fines reduced as per MV Act by Karnataka Govt
- Will Chennai get a new airport due to heavy Air Traffic?
- വിദേശ രാജ്യങ്ങളിൽ പ്രധാനമന്ത്രി നരേന്ദ്രമോദി ബഹുമാനം അർഹിക്കുന്നു: ശശി തരൂർ
- Will Corporate tax rate cut likely to attract Foreign firms to India?
- Countdown Begins to Demolish Chandrababu's House
- Vizag MLAs gave clear SAND picture to Vijayasai Reddy!