Reportedly the hyderabad Metro Rail Limited (HMRL) said that the average train frequency on the busy route from Nagole to Hitec City will now be increased to 4 minutes during peak hours and it was previously about 7 to 15 minutes. Furthermore the HMRL said in a press release this came after the much-awaited reversal facility at Hitec City station was commissioned on Tuesday, "enabling the twin single-line system to be replaced by normal train working system between Hitec City and Jubilee Hills Check post metro stations".
Apparently the lack of a 'reversal' facility had forced trains to run on the same side while entering and exiting the Hitec City metro station, but with a facility being constructed near Trident hotel, the trains can now move ahead, reverse, and switch to the adjacent platform while returning back. HMRL Managing Director NVS Reddy quoted as saying " We will run trains with this frequency for about two or three weeks. After the operations stabilize, the frequency will further be increased to 3 minutes thereafter, if required".
Moreover eight stations in a 10-km stretch under phase 3 of the hyderabad Metro project were thrown open earlier this year. Perhaps this included Taruni-Madhura Nagar, Yousufguda, Jubilee Hills Road No 5, Jubilee Hills Check-post, Peddamma temple, Madhapur, Durgam Cheruvu and Hitec City. This 28-km blue line extends from Nagole to Raidurgam.
Skeletal body found in Nagarjuna's Farm House been traced Hyderabad sources reported that the man, whose skeleton was found in the farm of popular Telugu actor Akkineni Nagarjuna on the outskirts of Hyderabad on Wednesday, is likely to have had killed himself in 2016. Meanwhile the police identified the man as 30 year old Chakali Pandu, who
- Image of 'dune fields' covering surface during winter looks like ice cream
- Nirmala Seetharaman to slash corporate tax rate for Domestic Firms
- Jagan Trying to Take Revenge on Pawan Kalyan
- Jagan and KCR to Meet After Three Months Gap
- Telangana planning to declare 2020 as AI Year
- Nirmala Seetharaman said Centre asked PSBs to Lend More
- How Sekhar Reddy Managed To Comeback to TTD Board?
- Transferring Money through IMPS is the Best Platform across Globe
- Andhra Pradesh boat accident: Toll reaches 11 after tourist vessel capsized in Godavari River; rescue ops to resume today
- Naidu requests CBI test in conditions prompting ex-Andhra Pradesh speaker's suicide
- Now (SCCL) Telangana company is giving Rs 1.01 lakh Dussera bonus to every employee
- CHANCES OF HEAVY RAINS OVER TELANGANA AND ANDHRA PRADESH TODAY
- A student ended up in a hospital after a Jackpot scuffle in 652 357 rupees.
- Orange Alert Today in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana
- P Chidambaram complaints about various ailments, No Chair No Pillow in Tihar Jail