According to sources a day after PM Narendra modi spoke to Donald Trump for over 30 minutes, the US President has yet again proposed mediation to solve the Kashmir matter. Meanwhile Trump said that he would bring up the Kashmir issue when he meets PM modi at the G7 Summit later this week. When speaking to reporters at the White House, Donald Trump said, "I will be with Prime Minister modi I'll be with him over the weekend in france. I think, we are helping (resolve the tense) situation (between india and pakistan)."
Furthermore india has repeatedly told the international community, including the US, that Kashmir and the matter of scrapping Article 370 is an internal matter, Trump continues to propose mediation between india and pakistan. As per the latest proposal by Donald Trump to mediate comes a day after he spoke to both PM modi and pakistan PM imran khan. When Addressing the media, Trump also said that there are "tremendous problems" between the two countries and thus wished to do the best to ease tensions.
Trump said "I will do the best I can to mediate or do something. (I have) great relationship with both of them, but they (india and pakistan) are not exactly friends at this moment". Moreover this comes even as Imran Khan continues with his attempts to internationalize the matter while india says Kashmir has been a bilateral issue throughout with no scope of third party mediation.
Reverse tendering has exposed TDP govts corruption: Anil Kumar Minister for water resources, P Anil Kumar, discounted the allegations of TDP on reverse tendering in Polavaram Project. The minister said that the YSR Congress-led state government created history by saving Rs 59 crore and asserted that it had also exposed the corrupt deals of the TDP
- Andhra Pradesh govt serves fresh notice for removal of bungalow being used by Chandrababu Naidu
- Security to be enhanced further at RGIA
- Petrol price hiked by 27 paise to Rs 73.62 a litre in Delhi
- At Howdy Modi Event Modi called US President Trump his true friend
- Dams are 85% full in India owing to good monsoon rainfall
- Owaisi slams center on slashing corporate tax
- Petrol burns a hole in the pocket, price raised for six consecutive days.
- Is Online Movie ticket sales banned in Telangana?
- Will traffic fines be reduced in Kerala?
- Will AP former CM CBNs house be demolished within 7 days?
- Next Moon Mission by ISRO by 2020
- Why Imran Khan reached US in Saudi Prince's Special aircraft?
- This Telangana Man drowned in stream while taking TikTok Video
- US President Trump to deliver 30 minutes speech at Houston
- Mexico downgraded to a tropical storm & regained hurricane strength