According to sources a day after PM Narendra modi spoke to Donald Trump for over 30 minutes, the US President has yet again proposed mediation to solve the Kashmir matter. Meanwhile Trump said that he would bring up the Kashmir issue when he meets PM modi at the G7 Summit later this week. When speaking to reporters at the White House, Donald Trump said, "I will be with Prime Minister modi I'll be with him over the weekend in france. I think, we are helping (resolve the tense) situation (between india and pakistan)."
Furthermore india has repeatedly told the international community, including the US, that Kashmir and the matter of scrapping Article 370 is an internal matter, Trump continues to propose mediation between india and pakistan. As per the latest proposal by Donald Trump to mediate comes a day after he spoke to both PM modi and pakistan PM imran khan. When Addressing the media, Trump also said that there are "tremendous problems" between the two countries and thus wished to do the best to ease tensions.
Trump said "I will do the best I can to mediate or do something. (I have) great relationship with both of them, but they (india and pakistan) are not exactly friends at this moment". Moreover this comes even as Imran Khan continues with his attempts to internationalize the matter while india says Kashmir has been a bilateral issue throughout with no scope of third party mediation.
E-Cigarettes will be banned and no production: FM Reportedly the union Cabinet has given approval to ban e-cigarettes, announced Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on Wednesday. Perhaps the ban means production, manufacturing, import, export, transport, sale, distribution, storage and advertising related to e-cigarettes are now banned following this order.
- PoK belongs to India, we will take possession: EAM Jaishankar
- CBN demands CBI investigation for death of Kodela Siva Prasad
- Rajinikanth says Amit Shah's common language can't be imposed in India
- Hindu Dental College student found dead in hostel in Pakistan
- Collector ordered for heavy penalties for throwing garbage on road
- Police Intercepts Kodela's Last Call, More Doubts
- Jagan Government's Appointments in TTD Board Creates Uproar
- Kodela's Son, Shivaram to be Interrogated
- How Brain eating Amoeba entered 10 year Girl while swimming in Texas River?
- Chennai Man died after electric pole fell on him while feeding street dogs
- No Truth in 19 Cases on Kodela
- Chennai to receive rainfall for next 48 hours
- Heavy rains lashed Andhra Pradesh's Rayalaseema region disrupted normal life
- ISRO tweeted a thank for all the support it received from Vikram Lander
- Astra an indigenous Visual Range Missile successfully test-fired by IAF