Reportedly Congress’ Randeep Singh Surjewala referring to Indrani Mukherjea stated "A seasoned politician was arrested on the statement of a woman charged with murder of her own daughter". Meanwhile he further alleged that "false charges" were being heaped on senior political rivals to "silence" everyone in country.
Furthermore Randeep Singh Surjewala said “After 5 years of investigation, authorities are unable to come out with any allegation or a compelling case against P chidambaram and this leads to only one conclusion false charges are being heaped upon senior political rivals to silence anyone and everyone”. Further he added the vindictive, malicious and selective manner in which former finance and home minister P chidambaram has been persecuted and prosecuted is nothing short of brazen personal and political vendetta by modi government.
Moreover Congress’ Randeep Singh Surjewala addressed the media that “With narrative on sinking economy spiraling out of their control, unprecedented job losses, shocking devaluation of rupee and unfathomable crisis in all sectors, we now see the depths to which a desperate modi government 2.0 will stoop to divert the nation’s attention”.
Land acquisition for Salur bypass speeded up Visakhapatnam: The land acquisition process for the proposed Salur bypass project is being speeded up with another four acres of land remaining to be acquired. The National Highway (NH)-43, which passes through Salur town in Vizianagaram district, has been a traffic choke point for over two decades due to heavy vehicular movement along the road.
- Big eye-screening drive across the state from Oct 10
- Reverse tendering has exposed TDP govts corruption: Anil Kumar
- Andhra Pradesh govt serves fresh notice for removal of bungalow being used by Chandrababu Naidu
- Security to be enhanced further at RGIA
- Petrol price hiked by 27 paise to Rs 73.62 a litre in Delhi
- At Howdy Modi Event Modi called US President Trump his true friend
- Dams are 85% full in India owing to good monsoon rainfall
- Owaisi slams center on slashing corporate tax
- Petrol burns a hole in the pocket, price raised for six consecutive days.
- Is Online Movie ticket sales banned in Telangana?
- Will traffic fines be reduced in Kerala?
- Will AP former CM CBNs house be demolished within 7 days?
- Next Moon Mission by ISRO by 2020
- Why Imran Khan reached US in Saudi Prince's Special aircraft?
- This Telangana Man drowned in stream while taking TikTok Video