Reportedly pakistan's Minister for Human Rights Shireen Mazari sent a letter to UNICEF (United Nation's Children Fund) requesting the removal of actress priyanka chopra as their Goodwill Ambassador. Mazari wrote in the letter "Ms Chopra has publicly endorsed Indian government position on Kashmir and also supported the nuclear threat issued to pakistan by the Indian Defense Minister. All this goes completely against the principles of peace and goodwill that Ms Chopra is supposed to uphold as an UN Goodwill Ambassador for Peace".
Furthermore Pakistani woman named Ayesha Malik questioned the actress's role as a United Nations Goodwill Ambassador in the light of her February 26 tweet where she congratulated the Indian Armed Forces for air strikes in Balakot, pakistan, the same day. Meanwhile the Indian government said that the Indian fighter jets were sent to Balakot to eliminate a Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) terrorist camp, the pakistan government has had a range of responses, from saying the IAF bombs landed on an empty area to admitting that 'after Pulwama, india took action in Balakot'.
Moreover In light of
these events, pakistan's Minister for Human Rights Shireen Mazari sent a letter
to the UN, seeking the removal of priyanka CHOPRA' target='_blank' title='click here to read more about priyanka CHOPRA'>priyanka chopra as their Goodwill Ambassador.
Reverse tendering has exposed TDP govts corruption: Anil Kumar Minister for water resources, P Anil Kumar, discounted the allegations of TDP on reverse tendering in Polavaram Project. The minister said that the YSR Congress-led state government created history by saving Rs 59 crore and asserted that it had also exposed the corrupt deals of the TDP
- Andhra Pradesh govt serves fresh notice for removal of bungalow being used by Chandrababu Naidu
- Security to be enhanced further at RGIA
- Petrol price hiked by 27 paise to Rs 73.62 a litre in Delhi
- At Howdy Modi Event Modi called US President Trump his true friend
- Dams are 85% full in India owing to good monsoon rainfall
- Owaisi slams center on slashing corporate tax
- Petrol burns a hole in the pocket, price raised for six consecutive days.
- Is Online Movie ticket sales banned in Telangana?
- Will traffic fines be reduced in Kerala?
- Will AP former CM CBNs house be demolished within 7 days?
- Next Moon Mission by ISRO by 2020
- Why Imran Khan reached US in Saudi Prince's Special aircraft?
- This Telangana Man drowned in stream while taking TikTok Video
- US President Trump to deliver 30 minutes speech at Houston
- Mexico downgraded to a tropical storm & regained hurricane strength