Reportedly pakistan's Minister for Human Rights Shireen Mazari sent a letter to UNICEF (United Nation's Children Fund) requesting the removal of actress priyanka chopra as their Goodwill Ambassador. Mazari wrote in the letter "Ms Chopra has publicly endorsed Indian government position on Kashmir and also supported the nuclear threat issued to pakistan by the Indian Defense Minister. All this goes completely against the principles of peace and goodwill that Ms Chopra is supposed to uphold as an UN Goodwill Ambassador for Peace".
Furthermore Pakistani woman named Ayesha Malik questioned the actress's role as a United Nations Goodwill Ambassador in the light of her February 26 tweet where she congratulated the Indian Armed Forces for air strikes in Balakot, pakistan, the same day. Meanwhile the Indian government said that the Indian fighter jets were sent to Balakot to eliminate a Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) terrorist camp, the pakistan government has had a range of responses, from saying the IAF bombs landed on an empty area to admitting that 'after Pulwama, india took action in Balakot'.
Moreover In light of
these events, pakistan's Minister for Human Rights Shireen Mazari sent a letter
to the UN, seeking the removal of priyanka CHOPRA' target='_blank' title='click here to read more about priyanka CHOPRA'>priyanka chopra as their Goodwill Ambassador.
Tourists Boat capsized in Godavari River, Rescue operations going on According to sources it was stated that two helicopters and eight boats were pressed into rescue and search operation early morning on Monday in the incident in which a tourist boat ferrying 61 passengers capsized in Godavari River near Devipatnam on Sunday afternoon. Meanwhile as many as 11 people have reportedly lost their lives in the accident.
- Donald Trump be addressing Houston rally 'Howdy, Modi' alongside PM Modi on September 22
- Kodela's Death Due to Heart Attack or Suicide?
- NASA trying to establish communication with Vikram Lander
- Kodela Siva Prasad Rao passes away!
- Lions found roaming freely in city of Junagadh Gujarat
- Hyderabad cops giving helmet instead of challan
- Which is dead project? Amaravati or Kaleswaram!
- Why Mumbai IT gives notices to Mukesh Ambani's family under Black Money Act?
- Osama Bin Laden's Son's death confirmed by Trump
- Kollywood Actors asks Fans not to keep hoardings during Movie release
- Confederation of All India Traders claims festive sales ban of Amazon & Flipkart
- Aadhaar authentication or physical verification mandatory for new dealers from January 2020
- 3400 illegal hoardings removed in Chennai after the death of Subhashree
- WhatsApp helpline Services soon in Hyderabad Metro
- Kerala's CPI (M) & Congress voiced their opposition against One Language One Nation