Reportedly hyderabad cops are on a lookout to nab the culprits who booked 62 parcels in the name of VIPs and police officers in hyderabad at the Secunderabad post office on Friday and the parcels, which are suspected to contain harmful industrial effluents, were addressed to the Chief Minister, his children, police officials and other VIPs in hyderabad. Meanwhile the bookings were made in the name of two Osmania University professors, both of whom who have claimed ignorance and denied any connection to the parcels.
Reports stated the parcels were brought to the Secunderabad post office on Friday by a person claiming they were gifts from the Osmania University to the dignitaries. Perhaps since the intake time for parcels for the day was concluded, the man was asked to come on Saturday for billing. The next day, he paid a sum of Rs 7,000 for the 62 parcels which were addressed to the Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao, his son ktr and daughter kavitha and several police officials in the city.
Moreover the parcels remained in the post office over the weekend. Previously on Monday, while shifting the packages, staff noticed a foul smell emanating from them and upon suspicion, the higher authorities opened the packages only to find bottles containing a black-coloured liquid that seemed to be a chemical and they alerted the police who sent the samples to the forensic lad for analysis. Reportedly the parcels were booked in the name of the former vice-chancellor of the Osmania University, S Ramachandran and another professor from the chemistry department. Finally the individuals have denied any connections to the incident and have requested the police to quickly arrest the culprits who tried to defame them.
Reverse tendering has exposed TDP govts corruption: Anil Kumar Minister for water resources, P Anil Kumar, discounted the allegations of TDP on reverse tendering in Polavaram Project. The minister said that the YSR Congress-led state government created history by saving Rs 59 crore and asserted that it had also exposed the corrupt deals of the TDP
- Andhra Pradesh govt serves fresh notice for removal of bungalow being used by Chandrababu Naidu
- Security to be enhanced further at RGIA
- Petrol price hiked by 27 paise to Rs 73.62 a litre in Delhi
- At Howdy Modi Event Modi called US President Trump his true friend
- Dams are 85% full in India owing to good monsoon rainfall
- Owaisi slams center on slashing corporate tax
- Petrol burns a hole in the pocket, price raised for six consecutive days.
- Is Online Movie ticket sales banned in Telangana?
- Will traffic fines be reduced in Kerala?
- Will AP former CM CBNs house be demolished within 7 days?
- Next Moon Mission by ISRO by 2020
- Why Imran Khan reached US in Saudi Prince's Special aircraft?
- This Telangana Man drowned in stream while taking TikTok Video
- US President Trump to deliver 30 minutes speech at Houston
- Mexico downgraded to a tropical storm & regained hurricane strength