According to sources betting big on the online grocery space, Amazon india has announced the launch of Amazon Fresh store on Amazon.in for select pin-codes in Bengaluru starting August 23. Reportedly the Amazon Fresh store will serve a complete grocery experience with 2-hour delivery slots powered by Prime Now from 6 AM to midnight on Amazon.in. Hence with this service, Amazon will be directly taking on Big Basket.
Furthermore Amazon has said in a statement that Amazon Fresh will offer users their complete grocery requirements across selection of over 5000 fruits and vegetables, dairy, meat, ice-creams, and dry grocery like staples, packaged food, personal care and home care. Perhaps these deliveries are powered by Amazon’s Prime Now service, which was earlier available only on the separate Prime Now app, which was earlier launched in delhi, mumbai and hyderabad. Further the Prime Now app, will continue to serve customers in delhi/NCR, mumbai, Bengaluru and hyderabad.
Moreover through the Amazon Fresh store on Amazon.in, Prime members will get exclusive access to the 2-hour delivery slots for Rs 49. Apparently all customers get convenient 2-hour delivery slots from 6 AM to midnight with free delivery for orders above Rs 600 and orders below Rs 600 will be charged a delivery fee of Rs 29.
Owner of Capsized Boat in Godavari is a Janasena Leader The Boat Accident in Godavari River earlier this week is a major tragedy in the new government. So far, the Government has managed to recover 34 dead bodies and the bodies of 17 others are yet to be recovered. The Boat Royal Vasishta is owned by a person called Kodigudla Venkata Ramana.
- Sister State Partnership agreement signed between Telangana & New Jersey
- Heads of Public Sector Banks to meet Finance Minister today
- 4 New Judges appointed for Supreme Court
- A decomposed body of an unidentified person found in Nagarjuna's Farm House
- Pakistan disallows to use its airspace for PM Modi
- Delhi Court put up Unnao rape case for further hearing on September 24
- Kodela Siva Prasad's last rites held without state honors
- AP boat tragedy death toll rises to 34
- Kaleshwaram added another feather to cap
- How emotional Balayya has bond with Kodela?
- Mumbai along with south peninsula will receive heavy rains for next three days: IMD
- E-cigarettes banned by government stops production completely: Nirmala Sitaraman
- Global Village Tech Park in Bengaluru sold for Rs.2700 Crore by Coffee Day
- Petrol prices increased in Major cities after attack on Saudi refinery
- MK Stalin consoled Subhasri"s parents