It is known to our readers that YS jagan Mohan Reddy's government in Andhra Pradesh had ordered the cancellation of the contract of Navayuga Engineering Company citing discrepancies in Polavaram Hydel Project. The government had also said reverse tendering would be carried out and even initiated it recently.
Now, a Big setback has happened for Andhra Pradesh government as Andhra Pradesh High Court has issued an interim order suspending the previous order. Chief Minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy who is currently in the USA on a Personal Trip will have to decide on the future course of action on this when he comes back. It has to be seen if the Government will continue Navayuga in the Project or approach the Supreme Court in the issue. jagan will have to take a decision on this to avoid further delay in the Project.
Polavaram Multi-Purpose Irrigation Project comes with a total capacity of 194 TMC which will irrigate about Five Lakh Acres over Two Crops Every year. The Project will also generate 960MW of Hydel Power which is the cheapest available power in the market right now. Hence the project is said to be very beneficial for the state and is treated as the 'Life Line'.
Jagan and KCR to Meet After Three Months Gap After a gap of nearly three months, Telangana chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao and his Andhra Pradesh counterpart Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy are going to meet again on September 24 in Hyderabad to take a crucial decision on the proposed Godavari and Krishna linking Project. Both of them met on the same issue on June 28th.
- Telangana planning to declare 2020 as AI Year
- Nirmala Seetharaman said Centre asked PSBs to Lend More
- How Sekhar Reddy Managed To Comeback to TTD Board?
- Transferring Money through IMPS is the Best Platform across Globe
- Andhra Pradesh boat accident: Toll reaches 11 after tourist vessel capsized in Godavari River; rescue ops to resume today
- Naidu requests CBI test in conditions prompting ex-Andhra Pradesh speaker's suicide
- Now (SCCL) Telangana company is giving Rs 1.01 lakh Dussera bonus to every employee
- CHANCES OF HEAVY RAINS OVER TELANGANA AND ANDHRA PRADESH TODAY
- A student ended up in a hospital after a Jackpot scuffle in 652 357 rupees.
- Orange Alert Today in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana
- P Chidambaram complaints about various ailments, No Chair No Pillow in Tihar Jail
- Is banning banner culture not an easy task in Tamilnadu?
- Nationwide strike by Tamilnadu Truckers against MV Act
- BJP Leader Swami Chinmayanand arrested in rape case
- Telangana high court slaps 50,000 rs fine for false petition