Two days back, Vijaya Sai Reddy proudly said that we have approval and blessings of Narendra modi and amit shah behind every decision taken by Andhra Pradesh Government. Union Government objects on jagan government decisions like reviewing Power Purchasing Agreements (PPA) and on reverse tendering on Polavaram Irrigation Project. Vijaya Sai Reddy is trying to create the opinion that everything is happened as per the approval of modi and Shah to counter AP BJP and TDP leaders attack.
Today, Andhra Pradesh High Court has delivered its judgment on Navayuga Constructions petition giving stay on fresh tenders on Polavaram Hydel Project. HC judgment is exactly opposite to vijay Sai Reddy comments. Now, it’s turn of BJP leaders lashed out jagan government on reverse tendering quoting HC judgment. BJP leader Purandreswarai said that we alert State Government not to go reverse tendering but it failed to listen.
Union Government is not willing on jagan government’s decisions on PPA and Polavaram. The Chairman of Polavaram Project Authority ruled out AP government decision on going for reverse tendering for Polavaram. But jagan Government decided to go for reverse tendering. This cause Navayuga Constructions to file petition against State Govt. HC has listened arguments from both sides and reserved the judgment two days back. In between two days, Vijaya Sai Reddy made a statement that everything as per the wishes of modi and Shah in the state. YSRCP didn’t expect the judgment from HC in this time on Polavaram. This is the first set back from HC after YSRCP took the charge in AP.
Why Trump carries cash in his back pocket? Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump has said that he carries cash in his back pocket as he loves giving tips at the hotels. Meanwhile his remarks came after one USD 20 bill was seen dangling precariously from Trump's back pocket as he prepared to depart Moffett Field in Mountain View, California on Wednesday.
- Why Pakistan PM says until curfew lifted in Kashmir, no talks with India?
- Vodafone Idea largest telecom operator in India in July: TRAI
- P Chidambaram's judicial custody extended till October 3 in INX Media Case
- I did not impose Hindi on regional languages: Amit Shah
- Who offers more for Rs 700 monthly? BSNL or Airtel V-Fiber or JioFiber
- Modi-Trump meeting at Houston hints at some announcement
- TN Education Department confirmed that Classes 5, 8 students will have Board exams this Academic year
- Can CM Jagan Tame Government Doctors?
- High Court Notices for JC Diwakar Reddy on Illegal Mining
- Owner of Capsized Boat in Godavari is a Janasena Leader
- Sister State Partnership agreement signed between Telangana & New Jersey
- Heads of Public Sector Banks to meet Finance Minister today
- 4 New Judges appointed for Supreme Court
- A decomposed body of an unidentified person found in Nagarjuna's Farm House
- Pakistan disallows to use its airspace for PM Modi