As per report india has been ranked most unhealthy country when it comes to consuming packaged foods and drinks. It was published in the journal Obesity Reviews, the survey ranked india lowest among 12 countries. The UK was placed at top position while the US and australia were ranked at number two and three positions respectively and the conclusion was drawn after the researchers analyzed more than 400,000 food and drink products from 12 countries and territories around the world. Furthermore the survey highlights the high levels of sugar, saturated fat, salt and calories/kJ in several of Indian food items.
Study lead author Elizabeth Dunford from the George Institute for Global health said “Our results show that some countries are doing a much better job than others. Unfortunately, it’s the poorer nations that are least able to address the adverse health consequences that have the unhealthiest foods”. She added “Billions of people are now exposed to very unhealthy foods on a daily basis. The obesity crisis is just the first ripple of a tsunami of dietary ill health that is coming for us”.
Moreover the countries were ranked using australia’s health Star Rating system which measures the levels of the nutrients such as energy, salt, sugar, saturated fat as well as protein, calcium and fibre and assigns a star rating from half least healthy to five the most healthy.
7 1/2 year old boy died diagnosed with Dengue, due to carelessness of Hospital Nurses Hyderabad sources reported that a seven and a half year old boy died at a private hospital in Punjagutta, Hyderabad due to doctor's negligence, while undergoing treatment for dengue. Meanwhile parents of the boy lodged a medical negligence complaint against Pragna Hospital management staff.
- Several banks expected to remain closed from September 26 to September 29
- Aggressive in CBN era, helpless now in Jagan ruling!
- Center changes rule for Bank Exams to be in Regional languages
- TDP-YSRCP rivalry is the reason behind SVU Inhumane Attack?
- TDP Senior Leader Likely To Be Arrested?
- CM Jagan Responds To A Letter of A Fourth Class Student
- Has SVUniversity attacked physically handicapped ?
- What actually happened inside Sri Venkateswara University?
- After such an inhumane incident, Is SVU really a good place for Children?
- The credibility of SVU incharge registrar under threat?
- A Physically Challenged Person tormented badly in Sri Venkateswara University?
- Gold Prices falls Rs. 74 at Billion Market
- YSR Congress Still Enjoying Cordial Relations with BJP in Delhi?
- Is Swami Chinmayananad ready for SIT questioning?
- PM Modi makes his visit to US from September 21 to 27