Reportedly the Unites States said india’s decision on Article 370 for the state of Jammu and Kashmir is an internal matter but has regional implications and President Donald Trump expects to hear from PM Narendra modi when they meet on the margins of the upcoming G-7 meetings what he plans to do to reduce regional tensions and uphold human rights in the state.
Meanwhile a senior White House administration official who briefed reporters on US President Trump’s agenda for the summit starting Saturday also dialed down Trump’s offer to “mediate” the Kashmir dispute to say it was readiness to “assist” in receding tensions if, and only if, both sides so desired, and made clear india never “requested formal mediation” as had been indicated by the American leader. Furthermore the US president is also calling for pakistan to prevent cross-border infiltration across the LoC and stop groups bases on its soil that have attacked india in the past.
Moreover Prime Minister modi and President will be among a host of world leaders gathering this weekend in Biarritz, a popular French seaside resort, to take stock of the world economy that appears to be teetering on the edge of recession, the digital economy, gender equality, climate change and other issues of global concern. Further Trump and modi will be meeting for the first time after india revoked Article 370 of the Indian constitution that granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir, which elicited a predictably strong response from pakistan and its patron and ally china, who have sought to orchestrate a global outrage.
Center changes rule for Bank Exams to be in Regional languages Reportedly the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)’s recruitment test for Officer Grade 1 and Office Assistant can now be given in English and in the regional languages of the applicants. Meanwhile this was stated by the Ministry of Finance through a tweet late on Friday night, after massive outrage
- TDP-YSRCP rivalry is the reason behind SVU Inhumane Attack?
- TDP Senior Leader Likely To Be Arrested?
- CM Jagan Responds To A Letter of A Fourth Class Student
- Has SVUniversity attacked physically handicapped ?
- What actually happened inside Sri Venkateswara University?
- After such an inhumane incident, Is SVU really a good place for Children?
- The credibility of SVU incharge registrar under threat?
- A Physically Challenged Person tormented badly in Sri Venkateswara University?
- Gold Prices falls Rs. 74 at Billion Market
- YSR Congress Still Enjoying Cordial Relations with BJP in Delhi?
- Is Swami Chinmayananad ready for SIT questioning?
- PM Modi makes his visit to US from September 21 to 27
- HC orders for ex-gratia of Rs.5 Lakh to family of Subhashree
- Is Jet Airways insolvency case moving in positive direction?
- Will PM Modi accept suggestions given by Manmohan Singh in reviving economy?