According to sources Chandrayaan-2, india’s mission to the moon which successfully entered the lunar orbit on August 20, has sent the first photo of the moon. Meanwhile the photo showed the moon as viewed by the Chandrayaan-2 LI4 Camera on August 21 at 5:03 pm UT (Universal Time).
Furthermore it was the same day that the second lunar bound manoeuvre was performed successfully starting 12:50 pm. ISRO had said “The duration of the maneuver was 1228 seconds. The orbit achieved is 118 km x 4412 km”. Further the Chandrayaan-2 mission is the first ISRO mission to be led by women it has Ritu Karidhal as its mission director, and M Vanitha as its project director.
When assuming Chandrayaan-2 successfully makes a landing on moon on September 7, india will become the fourth country in the world to have made a soft landing on the moon after the US, former Soviet Union and china. Apparently india’s second lunar mission is taking ahead findings of Chandrayaan-1, which found evidence of water in moon’s exosphere. Moreover Chandrayaan-2 will attempt to land on the south pole of the moon, which is most likely to have water and if water is indeed discovered, it would have consequences for space travel with the moon possibly becoming a rendezvous point having base materials for fuel and oxygen.
How emotional Balayya has bond with Kodela? Unfortunately, Nandamuri Balakrishna is always in news for not good reasons in media. Like a famous dialogue in his movie, Balayya has another angle that doesn’t know much about other people. Balayya is the center of attraction during Kodela’s last rites in Narsaraopet.
- Mumbai along with south peninsula will receive heavy rains for next three days: IMD
- E-cigarettes banned by government stops production completely: Nirmala Sitaraman
- Global Village Tech Park in Bengaluru sold for Rs.2700 Crore by Coffee Day
- Petrol prices increased in Major cities after attack on Saudi refinery
- MK Stalin consoled Subhasri"s parents
- Do you know which is India second IT Firm?
- E-Cigarettes will be banned and no production: FM
- PoK belongs to India, we will take possession: EAM Jaishankar
- CBN demands CBI investigation for death of Kodela Siva Prasad
- Rajinikanth says Amit Shah's common language can't be imposed in India
- Hindu Dental College student found dead in hostel in Pakistan
- Collector ordered for heavy penalties for throwing garbage on road
- Police Intercepts Kodela's Last Call, More Doubts
- Jagan Government's Appointments in TTD Board Creates Uproar
- Kodela's Son, Shivaram to be Interrogated