Reportedly city based traders' body Chamber of Traders Federation (CTF) on Thursday demanded a dedicated corridor to transport apples and other perishable items from Kashmir to Jammu. CTF President Neeraj Anand told reporters "We demand a dedicated corridor to ship apples and other perishable items from Kashmir zone to Jammu. We will offer all help to government agencies besides distressed valley traders in streamlining business operations".
Furthermore he said Jammu is an equal stakeholder in horticulture and tourism based economy of Jammu and Kashmir and the business community of Jammu region can play a supportive role in these turbulent times. He said "Jammu has large infrastructure like cold storage, warehouses, walnut processing units besides well-aligned transport business and skilled manpower that helps send produce from the valley to rest of india and even abroad”.
Neeraj claimed Jammu based traders also invest huge amount to help valley based growers meet their working capital needs. Moreover he also offered assistance to authorities in setting up co-ordination committees so that if the Kashmir Valley faces shortage of any commodity, it can be arranged and shipped immediately. Further Neeraj also demanded that the dates for filing GST and annual income tax return filing should be extended as the current situation is not conducive for filing the same.
Why Former TDP Leader Kodela Siva Prasad committed suicide? According to sources former Speaker and senior TDP leader Kodela Siva Prasad has committed suicide. Kodela had hanged self at his residence in Hyderabad. Meanwhile he was rushed to Basavatarakam cancer hospital in Banjara Hills. Kodela's condition is said to be serious. Despite treatment by specialists, Kodela succumbed and breathed his last.
- New Doubt: Kodela's Mobile Phone Missing
- On account of Aramco Refinery attack, Petrol & Diesel price may rise to Rs.5-6 per liter
- Kerala Transport Minister pens to Union Minister about increase in fines
- Will there be Lorry strike in Tamilnadu on September 19 due to hefty fines?
- PM Modi sought public to share ideas for September 22 speech at Houston 'Howdy Modi'
- New Version of Narendra Modi App launched ahead of PM Modis Birthday
- How does PM Narendra Modi's Report Card reads on his Birthday?
- Who killed Kodela?
- Remembering our PM Narendra Modi on his 69th BIRTHDAY
- This Bengaluru Man designed air conditioned helmets for bike riders
- Kamal Hassan slams Amit Shah's One Language One Nation remark
- Golden toilet stolen from magnificent home in England
- P Chidambaram turned 74 in Tihar Jail
- Why J&K Governor met PM Narendra Modi?
- Leopard enters house in Karnataka village, takes away Dog