Reportedly Train services connecting Bengaluru with Mangaluru, other parts of coastal Karnataka and parts of kerala passing through Sakleshpur-Subramanya Road Ghat section, will remain suspended at least till Sunday. Meanwhile trains in these sections were already cancelled for the last two weeks starting from August 10 as unprecedented rainfall in the region triggered multiple landslides which caused damage to the railway tracks.
According to senior railway staff, the section witnessed 59 incidences of landslides, and boulder and tree fall, between Hassan and Subramanya Road between August 5 and August 12 alone.
Furthermore this resulted in Debris of more than 75,430 cubic meters falling from the embankment, and caused extensive damage to the tracks at several locations. Cancellation of Train
1. Train No.16516 Karwar to Yesvantpur express journey commencing on 24.08.19 is fully cancelled.
2. Train No.16518/16524 Kannur/Karwar to KSR Bengaluru express journey commencing on 23.08.19 and 24.08.2019 is fully cancelled.
3. Train No.16511/16513 KSR Bengaluru to Kannur/Karwar express journey commencing on 23.08.19 and 24.08.19 is fully cancelled.
4. Train No.16575 Yesvantpur to Mangaluru Junction express journey commencing on 25.08.19 is fully cancelled.
5. Train No.16585 Yesvantpur to Mangaluru Express journey commencing on 25.08.19 is fully cancelled.
B. Partial Cancellation of Train
1. Train No.16514 Karwar to KSR Bengaluru express journey commencing on 25.08.2019 is partially cancelled between Karwar to Mangaluru Central.
Hundreds of Butterflies released by PM Modi on his Birthday According to sources Prime Minister Narendra Modi released a basket of colorful butterflies this morning at a butterfly park in Gujarat. Meanwhile the Prime Minister celebrated his 69th birthday in his home state where he took part in various activities including a visit to the Statue of Unity and the Sardar Sarovar Dam on the Narmada river.
- AP CM Jagan announces Rs.10 Lakh ex-gratia for Andhra Boat tragedy victims
- Why Former TDP Leader Kodela Siva Prasad committed suicide?
- New Doubt: Kodela's Mobile Phone Missing
- On account of Aramco Refinery attack, Petrol & Diesel price may rise to Rs.5-6 per liter
- Kerala Transport Minister pens to Union Minister about increase in fines
- Will there be Lorry strike in Tamilnadu on September 19 due to hefty fines?
- PM Modi sought public to share ideas for September 22 speech at Houston 'Howdy Modi'
- New Version of Narendra Modi App launched ahead of PM Modis Birthday
- How does PM Narendra Modi's Report Card reads on his Birthday?
- Who killed Kodela?
- Remembering our PM Narendra Modi on his 69th BIRTHDAY
- This Bengaluru Man designed air conditioned helmets for bike riders
- Kamal Hassan slams Amit Shah's One Language One Nation remark
- Golden toilet stolen from magnificent home in England
- P Chidambaram turned 74 in Tihar Jail