The other day, Senior journalist and secretary-general of Indian Journalists’ Union (IJU) Devulapalli amar as an advisor to YS jagan Mohan Reddy government for national media and inter-state affairs. However, this appointment has invoked a controversy as the senior journalists and editors from AP expressed resentment over the appointment of amar as an advisor to the AP government.
Devulapalli amar hails from the neighboring state of Telangana and was a strong votary of Telangana movement. He played a vital role for separate Telangana state and wrote hundreds of articles in various publications demanding bifurcation. jagan, however, appointed him for the sole reason amar is associated with jagan Mohan Reddy owned Sakshi Media for a very long time.
He is also a strong support of YSR Congress in TV Debates. Even Information and Public Relations Commissioner was from Telangana. Interestingly, amar used to argue in favor of jobs for locals in his state. How can he seek a job in Andhra now? is the question being asked now? It has to be seen how the government responds to these allegations.
A decomposed body of an unidentified person found in Nagarjuna's Farm House Reportedly a highly decomposed body of an unidentified person was found in the premises of popular actor Akkineni Nagarjuna's farmhouse in Papireddyguda in Telangana's Rangareddy district on Wednesday. Meanwhile the farmhouse falls under the jurisdiction of the Keshampet police and investigation officials who recovered the body, suspect that the death could have taken place six months ago and the police suspect that the death could be a suicide.
- Pakistan disallows to use its airspace for PM Modi
- Delhi Court put up Unnao rape case for further hearing on September 24
- Kodela Siva Prasad's last rites held without state honors
- AP boat tragedy death toll rises to 34
- Kaleshwaram added another feather to cap
- How emotional Balayya has bond with Kodela?
- Mumbai along with south peninsula will receive heavy rains for next three days: IMD
- E-cigarettes banned by government stops production completely: Nirmala Sitaraman
- Global Village Tech Park in Bengaluru sold for Rs.2700 Crore by Coffee Day
- Petrol prices increased in Major cities after attack on Saudi refinery
- MK Stalin consoled Subhasri"s parents
- Do you know which is India second IT Firm?
- E-Cigarettes will be banned and no production: FM
- PoK belongs to India, we will take possession: EAM Jaishankar
- CBN demands CBI investigation for death of Kodela Siva Prasad