The other day, Senior journalist and secretary-general of Indian Journalists’ Union (IJU) Devulapalli amar as an advisor to YS jagan Mohan Reddy government for national media and inter-state affairs. However, this appointment has invoked a controversy as the senior journalists and editors from AP expressed resentment over the appointment of amar as an advisor to the AP government.
Devulapalli amar hails from the neighboring state of Telangana and was a strong votary of Telangana movement. He played a vital role for separate Telangana state and wrote hundreds of articles in various publications demanding bifurcation. jagan, however, appointed him for the sole reason amar is associated with jagan Mohan Reddy owned Sakshi Media for a very long time.
He is also a strong support of YSR Congress in TV Debates. Even Information and Public Relations Commissioner was from Telangana. Interestingly, amar used to argue in favor of jobs for locals in his state. How can he seek a job in Andhra now? is the question being asked now? It has to be seen how the government responds to these allegations.
Telangana outsmarts Andhra Pradesh in innovation Telangana is adjusted as 4th most innovative state overall in the country, it has outsmarted neighbouring state Andhra comprehensively, the latter state stood at 10th position according to NITI Aayog annual report. NITI (National institute of Transforming India) Aayog has released its annual report of Innovation index ranking to the states, according to the report, Telangana state is at 4th position overall in the country, Karnataka clinched first position, followed by Tamil Nadu, and Maha
- Pawan Kalyan Chalo Vizag on November 3rd
- Public sector banks planned for a strike on October 22
- Janasena MLA seeking to jump ship to YSRCP ?
- Normal life hit in Hyderabad due to RTC shutdown
- Stamp on HDFC Bank passbook caused panic among many customers
- IT leaves the DOTs without connect in statement!
- Chennai Metro hiked tanker price
- 60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases?
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil