Reportedly with the much awaited JioFiber just around the corner, Airtel is upping its ante in broadband services and recently it has reportedly updated three of its V-Fiber plans, offering subscribers up to 1000GB of additional data on these plans along with some additional benefits of Airtel Thanks.
Furthermore the Basic plan is priced at Rs 799, the Entertainment plan at Rs 1,099 and Premium plan costs Rs 1,599. Perhaps Airtel is offering 200GB of additional data with the basic plan, 500GB on the entertainment and 1,000GB for the premium plan. Meanwhile the basic plan offers speeds up to 40Mbps and a 200GB bonus for a period of 6 months. Subscribers will also get a landline telephone with unlimited local and STD calls. As part of Airtel Thanks benefits, the basic plan will also have subscription to Airtel TV Premium (now caked Airtel Xstream).
Moreover under the Entertainment plan, users will get speeds of up to 100Mbps, a landline with unlimited calls, and subscription to Airtel Xstream Premium content, Zee 5 Premium content, one year of Amazon Prime subscription and three months of Netflix subscription. Apparently the last is the Premium offering where users will get speeds of 300 Mbps along with 1000GB free data for 6 months. Hence like the Entertainment plan, subscribers get a landline and also access to Airtel Xstream, Zee 5 Premium, one year of Amazon Prime subscription and three months of Netflix subscription.
Sonia Gandhi & Manmohan Singh visited Tihar Jail to see P Chidambaram New Delhi sources stated that Congress president Sonia Gandhi and former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh arrived at Tihar jail to meet former union minister P Chidambaram on Monday. Meanwhile Chidambaram's son Karti Chidambaram also arrived at the jail to meet his father today and Chidambaram was arrested by the CBI on 21 August and is at present in judicial custody in Tihar Jail.
- Land acquisition for Salur bypass speeded up
- Big eye-screening drive across the state from Oct 10
- Reverse tendering has exposed TDP govts corruption: Anil Kumar
- Andhra Pradesh govt serves fresh notice for removal of bungalow being used by Chandrababu Naidu
- Security to be enhanced further at RGIA
- Petrol price hiked by 27 paise to Rs 73.62 a litre in Delhi
- At Howdy Modi Event Modi called US President Trump his true friend
- Dams are 85% full in India owing to good monsoon rainfall
- Owaisi slams center on slashing corporate tax
- Petrol burns a hole in the pocket, price raised for six consecutive days.
- Is Online Movie ticket sales banned in Telangana?
- Will traffic fines be reduced in Kerala?
- Will AP former CM CBNs house be demolished within 7 days?
- Next Moon Mission by ISRO by 2020
- Why Imran Khan reached US in Saudi Prince's Special aircraft?