Reportedly with the much awaited JioFiber just around the corner, Airtel is upping its ante in broadband services and recently it has reportedly updated three of its V-Fiber plans, offering subscribers up to 1000GB of additional data on these plans along with some additional benefits of Airtel Thanks.
Furthermore the Basic plan is priced at Rs 799, the Entertainment plan at Rs 1,099 and Premium plan costs Rs 1,599. Perhaps Airtel is offering 200GB of additional data with the basic plan, 500GB on the entertainment and 1,000GB for the premium plan. Meanwhile the basic plan offers speeds up to 40Mbps and a 200GB bonus for a period of 6 months. Subscribers will also get a landline telephone with unlimited local and STD calls. As part of Airtel Thanks benefits, the basic plan will also have subscription to Airtel TV Premium (now caked Airtel Xstream).
Moreover under the Entertainment plan, users will get speeds of up to 100Mbps, a landline with unlimited calls, and subscription to Airtel Xstream Premium content, Zee 5 Premium content, one year of Amazon Prime subscription and three months of Netflix subscription. Apparently the last is the Premium offering where users will get speeds of 300 Mbps along with 1000GB free data for 6 months. Hence like the Entertainment plan, subscribers get a landline and also access to Airtel Xstream, Zee 5 Premium, one year of Amazon Prime subscription and three months of Netflix subscription.
How emotional Balayya has bond with Kodela? Unfortunately, Nandamuri Balakrishna is always in news for not good reasons in media. Like a famous dialogue in his movie, Balayya has another angle that doesn’t know much about other people. Balayya is the center of attraction during Kodela’s last rites in Narsaraopet.
- Mumbai along with south peninsula will receive heavy rains for next three days: IMD
- E-cigarettes banned by government stops production completely: Nirmala Sitaraman
- Global Village Tech Park in Bengaluru sold for Rs.2700 Crore by Coffee Day
- Petrol prices increased in Major cities after attack on Saudi refinery
- MK Stalin consoled Subhasri"s parents
- Do you know which is India second IT Firm?
- E-Cigarettes will be banned and no production: FM
- PoK belongs to India, we will take possession: EAM Jaishankar
- CBN demands CBI investigation for death of Kodela Siva Prasad
- Rajinikanth says Amit Shah's common language can't be imposed in India
- Hindu Dental College student found dead in hostel in Pakistan
- Collector ordered for heavy penalties for throwing garbage on road
- Police Intercepts Kodela's Last Call, More Doubts
- Jagan Government's Appointments in TTD Board Creates Uproar
- Kodela's Son, Shivaram to be Interrogated