Ghost of Corruption not leave any leader. It haunts them on their mistakes when they were in power. Congress leader P. chidambaram sent 4 days of CBI custody for his corruption in UPA – I & II. Now, it’s turn of AP Minister for Urban Development Botsa Satyanarayana. Nampally CBI Court Summons Botsa to appear in the court to record the statement on September 12th on 14 year old volkswagen case.
It seems that Ghost of corruption never ever leaves even they are in power. Botsa was Industries Minister then in YSR government when the scandal was surfaced. CBI filed charge-sheet in 2010 against six accused including Helmuth Schuster who was head of Indian operations for volkswagen. The scam was come into focus in 2005 when volkswagen took action on Schuster on charges of corruption against him. He took delegation to talk with YSR Govt on setting up of volkswagen plant in Visakahapatnam.
Allegations on State Govt were paying 11 crores to fictitious company Vashista Vahan (P) Ltd floated to set up manufacturing unit in visakhapatnam. In 2015, ED also filed charge-sheet in this case. Botsa said that Nampally CBI court ordered him to appear as 60th witness in the case. He gave the impression in light manner in the volkswagen case. TDP has blamed Botsa is the reason behind the failure of volkswagen. Law will take its own course.
Jagan and KCR to Meet After Three Months Gap After a gap of nearly three months, Telangana chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao and his Andhra Pradesh counterpart Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy are going to meet again on September 24 in Hyderabad to take a crucial decision on the proposed Godavari and Krishna linking Project. Both of them met on the same issue on June 28th.
- Telangana planning to declare 2020 as AI Year
- Nirmala Seetharaman said Centre asked PSBs to Lend More
- How Sekhar Reddy Managed To Comeback to TTD Board?
- Transferring Money through IMPS is the Best Platform across Globe
- Andhra Pradesh boat accident: Toll reaches 11 after tourist vessel capsized in Godavari River; rescue ops to resume today
- Naidu requests CBI test in conditions prompting ex-Andhra Pradesh speaker's suicide
- Now (SCCL) Telangana company is giving Rs 1.01 lakh Dussera bonus to every employee
- CHANCES OF HEAVY RAINS OVER TELANGANA AND ANDHRA PRADESH TODAY
- A student ended up in a hospital after a Jackpot scuffle in 652 357 rupees.
- Orange Alert Today in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana
- P Chidambaram complaints about various ailments, No Chair No Pillow in Tihar Jail
- Is banning banner culture not an easy task in Tamilnadu?
- Nationwide strike by Tamilnadu Truckers against MV Act
- BJP Leader Swami Chinmayanand arrested in rape case
- Telangana high court slaps 50,000 rs fine for false petition