Reportedly the Southern Railway has taken back its decision suspending housekeeping in most of its trains, after the Ministry of Railways sanctioned a last minute payment to continue the services. Meanwhile the Principal Chief Mechanical engineer of the Southern Railway sent a letter to all divisions stating that the order issued for suspending On Board Housekeeping Services (OBHS) on 86 trains is withdrawn. The letter read “This is to advise that as a onetime measure Finance has agreed for clearing the past bills as a special measure”.
Earlier on August 16, the Southern Railway hit by a find crunch and unable to pay its contractors had issued a directive, cancelling OBHS on 86 trains, excluding long distance trains. Furthermore the OBHS that were planned to be dropped due to cash crunch included change in linen, cleaning of coaches and pest control in trains. Reportedly the media reports came following a letter by the Southern Railway that stated that the cleaning services in trains operating under Southern Railway will be stopped from September 1 due to lack of funds to pay the contractors.
Moreover in its letter to the Union government, Southern Railways had stated that the funds in hand were not sufficient to continue the services and that the amount would be enough only to make payments till August-September 2019. Hence the emergency situation arose after the Ministry failed to respond to a request for cash infusion in last month’s meeting.
How emotional Balayya has bond with Kodela? Unfortunately, Nandamuri Balakrishna is always in news for not good reasons in media. Like a famous dialogue in his movie, Balayya has another angle that doesn’t know much about other people. Balayya is the center of attraction during Kodela’s last rites in Narsaraopet.
- Mumbai along with south peninsula will receive heavy rains for next three days: IMD
- E-cigarettes banned by government stops production completely: Nirmala Sitaraman
- Global Village Tech Park in Bengaluru sold for Rs.2700 Crore by Coffee Day
- Petrol prices increased in Major cities after attack on Saudi refinery
- MK Stalin consoled Subhasri"s parents
- Do you know which is India second IT Firm?
- E-Cigarettes will be banned and no production: FM
- PoK belongs to India, we will take possession: EAM Jaishankar
- CBN demands CBI investigation for death of Kodela Siva Prasad
- Rajinikanth says Amit Shah's common language can't be imposed in India
- Hindu Dental College student found dead in hostel in Pakistan
- Collector ordered for heavy penalties for throwing garbage on road
- Police Intercepts Kodela's Last Call, More Doubts
- Jagan Government's Appointments in TTD Board Creates Uproar
- Kodela's Son, Shivaram to be Interrogated