Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy has completed his one-week-long Personal US Trip and is back in Amaravati early this morning. The Chief Minister is back to work immediately and called for a high-level meeting of the State Government Officials and Legal Experts about Polavaram Re-Tenders.
jagan Mohan Reddy is adamant to let go of this issue and is mulling the option to approach Andhra Pradesh High Court's Divisional Bench. The earlier verdict is given by a Single Judge. The Chief Minister asked the officials to come up with a plan to go forward in the legal process without hurting the Government's image.
On 22nd of this month, The State Water Resources Ministry called for the Re-tenders for Polavaram Project Concrete works (1771.44 Crore) and Hydel Project (3216.11 Crores) as total one Package of 4987.55 Crore Rupees. On the same day, the High Court has given a verdict to stall the re-tendering process. The State Government is keen on completing the project construction by the end of 2021. Polavaram Multi-Purpose Project is often called the Lifeline of Andhra Pradesh and it will eliminate drought completely from the state.
Reverse tendering has exposed TDP govts corruption: Anil Kumar Minister for water resources, P Anil Kumar, discounted the allegations of TDP on reverse tendering in Polavaram Project. The minister said that the YSR Congress-led state government created history by saving Rs 59 crore and asserted that it had also exposed the corrupt deals of the TDP
- Andhra Pradesh govt serves fresh notice for removal of bungalow being used by Chandrababu Naidu
- Security to be enhanced further at RGIA
- Petrol price hiked by 27 paise to Rs 73.62 a litre in Delhi
- At Howdy Modi Event Modi called US President Trump his true friend
- Dams are 85% full in India owing to good monsoon rainfall
- Owaisi slams center on slashing corporate tax
- Petrol burns a hole in the pocket, price raised for six consecutive days.
- Is Online Movie ticket sales banned in Telangana?
- Will traffic fines be reduced in Kerala?
- Will AP former CM CBNs house be demolished within 7 days?
- Next Moon Mission by ISRO by 2020
- Why Imran Khan reached US in Saudi Prince's Special aircraft?
- This Telangana Man drowned in stream while taking TikTok Video
- US President Trump to deliver 30 minutes speech at Houston
- Mexico downgraded to a tropical storm & regained hurricane strength