Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy has completed his one-week-long Personal US Trip and is back in Amaravati early this morning. The Chief Minister is back to work immediately and called for a high-level meeting of the State Government Officials and Legal Experts about Polavaram Re-Tenders.
jagan Mohan Reddy is adamant to let go of this issue and is mulling the option to approach Andhra Pradesh High Court's Divisional Bench. The earlier verdict is given by a Single Judge. The Chief Minister asked the officials to come up with a plan to go forward in the legal process without hurting the Government's image.
On 22nd of this month, The State Water Resources Ministry called for the Re-tenders for Polavaram Project Concrete works (1771.44 Crore) and Hydel Project (3216.11 Crores) as total one Package of 4987.55 Crore Rupees. On the same day, the High Court has given a verdict to stall the re-tendering process. The State Government is keen on completing the project construction by the end of 2021. Polavaram Multi-Purpose Project is often called the Lifeline of Andhra Pradesh and it will eliminate drought completely from the state.
Mumbai along with south peninsula will receive heavy rains for next three days: IMD IMD has predicted heavy rains in state of Maharashtra, along with most parts of peninsular states, these rains are attributed to a cyclonic circulation brewing in north coastal Andhra Pradesh. In fact red warning has been issued to north Konkan and Madhya Maharashtra
- E-cigarettes banned by government stops production completely: Nirmala Sitaraman
- Global Village Tech Park in Bengaluru sold for Rs.2700 Crore by Coffee Day
- Petrol prices increased in Major cities after attack on Saudi refinery
- MK Stalin consoled Subhasri"s parents
- Do you know which is India second IT Firm?
- E-Cigarettes will be banned and no production: FM
- PoK belongs to India, we will take possession: EAM Jaishankar
- CBN demands CBI investigation for death of Kodela Siva Prasad
- Rajinikanth says Amit Shah's common language can't be imposed in India
- Hindu Dental College student found dead in hostel in Pakistan
- Collector ordered for heavy penalties for throwing garbage on road
- Police Intercepts Kodela's Last Call, More Doubts
- Jagan Government's Appointments in TTD Board Creates Uproar
- Kodela's Son, Shivaram to be Interrogated
- How Brain eating Amoeba entered 10 year Girl while swimming in Texas River?