Political counters and verbal attacks are common between TDP and YSRCP in the state. Now, BJP is trying to occupy TDP to attack YSRCP. BJP leaders have started lash out controversial decisions taken by YSRCP govt since 3 months. YSRCP leader vijay Sai Reddy blessing tweet added fuel to fire between two parties. Union Government had not willing to proceed on reviewing of PPAs (Power Purchasing Agreements) when TDP was in power.
jagan has decided to move further on PPAs and ignored Union Governments objection. jagan government has decided to go retendering on Polavaram Project which was objected by Polavaram Project Authority. Third decision is sending feelers of change of the capital from Amravati to Donakonda. vijay Sai Reddy said that modi and Shah Blessings are there for every decision taken by jagan Govt. AP BJP leaders attacked one after other on YSRCP.
Kanna Lakshminarayana said that jagan seems like Tuglaq. Kanna tried to join in YSRCP two years back and withdraw his decision and became President of AP BJP is comparing jagan with Tuglaq. But none of the YSRCP leaders raised their voice against BJP. vishnu Kumar Raju said that jagan became CM because of BJP otherwise YSRCP didn’t cross 40 seats. His statement throws many doubts among the people on YSRCP victory. No counter from YSRCP to vishnu Kumar Raju. Manikyala Rao said that YSRCP government has encouraged other religions in Tirumala and Srisailam. YSRCP leaders follow silence on BJP. If any TDP leader criticizes all YSRCP leaders attacked TDP but they maintain silence on AP BJP leaders.
TRS, BJP, Congress, Devarakonda and Uranium Politics! Telangana Politics zeroed on Nallamala and Uranium in resent past. Political parties in Telangana are blamed each other on mining of Uranium in Nallamala Forests. Thanks to Vijay Devarakonda for raising the issue related to Two Telugu states.
- Two jailbird forms partnership to commit crime in city
- Singereni workers to get Rs 1 lakh as dussehra bonus
- Karnataka Govt set to introduce a draft bill to establish regulatory sandboxes in Karnataka
- IDBI Bank's Board approves Rs 4,743 crore to LIC
- Why Trump carries cash in his back pocket?
- Why Pakistan PM says until curfew lifted in Kashmir, no talks with India?
- Vodafone Idea largest telecom operator in India in July: TRAI
- P Chidambaram's judicial custody extended till October 3 in INX Media Case
- I did not impose Hindi on regional languages: Amit Shah
- Who offers more for Rs 700 monthly? BSNL or Airtel V-Fiber or JioFiber
- Modi-Trump meeting at Houston hints at some announcement
- TN Education Department confirmed that Classes 5, 8 students will have Board exams this Academic year
- Can CM Jagan Tame Government Doctors?
- High Court Notices for JC Diwakar Reddy on Illegal Mining
- Owner of Capsized Boat in Godavari is a Janasena Leader