Political counters and verbal attacks are common between TDP and YSRCP in the state. Now, BJP is trying to occupy TDP to attack YSRCP. BJP leaders have started lash out controversial decisions taken by YSRCP govt since 3 months. YSRCP leader vijay Sai Reddy blessing tweet added fuel to fire between two parties. Union Government had not willing to proceed on reviewing of PPAs (Power Purchasing Agreements) when TDP was in power.
jagan has decided to move further on PPAs and ignored Union Governments objection. jagan government has decided to go retendering on Polavaram Project which was objected by Polavaram Project Authority. Third decision is sending feelers of change of the capital from Amravati to Donakonda. vijay Sai Reddy said that modi and Shah Blessings are there for every decision taken by jagan Govt. AP BJP leaders attacked one after other on YSRCP.
Kanna Lakshminarayana said that jagan seems like Tuglaq. Kanna tried to join in YSRCP two years back and withdraw his decision and became President of AP BJP is comparing jagan with Tuglaq. But none of the YSRCP leaders raised their voice against BJP. vishnu Kumar Raju said that jagan became CM because of BJP otherwise YSRCP didn’t cross 40 seats. His statement throws many doubts among the people on YSRCP victory. No counter from YSRCP to vishnu Kumar Raju. Manikyala Rao said that YSRCP government has encouraged other religions in Tirumala and Srisailam. YSRCP leaders follow silence on BJP. If any TDP leader criticizes all YSRCP leaders attacked TDP but they maintain silence on AP BJP leaders.
Why Former TDP Leader Kodela Siva Prasad committed suicide? According to sources former Speaker and senior TDP leader Kodela Siva Prasad has committed suicide. Kodela had hanged self at his residence in Hyderabad. Meanwhile he was rushed to Basavatarakam cancer hospital in Banjara Hills. Kodela's condition is said to be serious. Despite treatment by specialists, Kodela succumbed and breathed his last.
- New Doubt: Kodela's Mobile Phone Missing
- On account of Aramco Refinery attack, Petrol & Diesel price may rise to Rs.5-6 per liter
- Kerala Transport Minister pens to Union Minister about increase in fines
- Will there be Lorry strike in Tamilnadu on September 19 due to hefty fines?
- PM Modi sought public to share ideas for September 22 speech at Houston 'Howdy Modi'
- New Version of Narendra Modi App launched ahead of PM Modis Birthday
- How does PM Narendra Modi's Report Card reads on his Birthday?
- Who killed Kodela?
- Remembering our PM Narendra Modi on his 69th BIRTHDAY
- This Bengaluru Man designed air conditioned helmets for bike riders
- Kamal Hassan slams Amit Shah's One Language One Nation remark
- Golden toilet stolen from magnificent home in England
- P Chidambaram turned 74 in Tihar Jail
- Why J&K Governor met PM Narendra Modi?
- Leopard enters house in Karnataka village, takes away Dog