Former Finance Minister arun jaitley, who passed away at AIIMS in delhi on Saturday, will be cremated at the Nigam Bodh Ghat here on Sunday. Jaitley's body will reach the BJP office at 10 a.m. on Sunday and thereafter cremation will take place at the Nigam Bodh Ghat at 2 PM.
Prime Minister Narendra modi who is in a foreign tour is likely to miss the cremation of his trusted Troubleshooter. The Prime Minister called Jaitley's wife and son and expressed his condolences. The family members urged the Prime Minister not to cut short his ongoing three-nation tour in its wake. modi will visit their house after coming from the trip.
arun jaitley who is a Supreme Court Lawyer was among the leaders who were jailed by the indira gandhi government during the Emergency. He was a student leader at the time. After being released from jail, arun jaitley joined active politics as a member of the Jan Sangh and rose through the ranks of the organization, which later became the BJP. He is the leader of Opposition in Rajya Sabha between 2009 and 2019.
Bathukamma saree distribution starts in Telangana The flagship scheme of distributing sarees on bathukamma festival is initiative of KCR to gift sarees to the women of Telangana, as well as to strengthen financial condition of weavers.IT and textile minister KT Rama rao said that, by ordering one crore sarees for distribution on bathukamma festival has strengthened the financial condition of weavers in the state. He also said,government is mulling on idea of placing order for uniforms of singereni collieries and TSRTC to weavers, so that their
- Man fell in open storm water drain in Hyderabad
- Why Jagan has worried on EENADU story?
- PM Narendra Modi this gesture surprised many
- Phone Booths restored in Kashmir
- Ex-Officials slams Sivan as ISRO Changes success rates of Chandrayaan 2 everyday
- 71st Emmy Awards saw numerous nods to stars from across the pond
- Will 5G bring better experiences for smart phone users in future?
- Thomas Cook Company moves to compulsory liquidation with immediate effect
- Will banner culture be eliminated in Tamilnadu after death of Subhasri?
- Traffic fines reduced as per MV Act by Karnataka Govt
- Will Chennai get a new airport due to heavy Air Traffic?
- വിദേശ രാജ്യങ്ങളിൽ പ്രധാനമന്ത്രി നരേന്ദ്രമോദി ബഹുമാനം അർഹിക്കുന്നു: ശശി തരൂർ
- Will Corporate tax rate cut likely to attract Foreign firms to India?
- Countdown Begins to Demolish Chandrababu's House
- Vizag MLAs gave clear SAND picture to Vijayasai Reddy!