Former AP chief minister and TDP National President Nara Chandrababu Naidu offered floral tributes to former finance minister arun jaitley at the latter's residence in Kailash Nagar in delhi today morning. Naidu said that Chandrababu is a close associate of him. He remembered how he emerged from a student leader during his college days.
"Jaitley had assisted for the AP development. The country has lost an intellectual," said Chandrababu Naidu. Interestingly, this is the first trip of Chandrababu Naidu to the National Capital after the recent electoral loss. Even though several national leaders are present in Jaitley's house, Naidu did not look at them or tried to talk to them. Chandrababu was followed by MP Galla Jaydev, Kesineni nani, K Ravindra Kumar, and Kambhampati Rammohan Rao.
This looks like Naidu is trying to get closer to BJP once again. Chandrababu Naidu gave the color of being a Kingmaker in the National Politics before the elections but his Telugu Desam Party was confined only to Three MP seats. On the other side, arun jaitley's last rites were performed at Nigambodh Ghat in delhi later in the afternoon.
Land acquisition for Salur bypass speeded up Visakhapatnam: The land acquisition process for the proposed Salur bypass project is being speeded up with another four acres of land remaining to be acquired. The National Highway (NH)-43, which passes through Salur town in Vizianagaram district, has been a traffic choke point for over two decades due to heavy vehicular movement along the road.
- Big eye-screening drive across the state from Oct 10
- Reverse tendering has exposed TDP govts corruption: Anil Kumar
- Andhra Pradesh govt serves fresh notice for removal of bungalow being used by Chandrababu Naidu
- Security to be enhanced further at RGIA
- Petrol price hiked by 27 paise to Rs 73.62 a litre in Delhi
- At Howdy Modi Event Modi called US President Trump his true friend
- Dams are 85% full in India owing to good monsoon rainfall
- Owaisi slams center on slashing corporate tax
- Petrol burns a hole in the pocket, price raised for six consecutive days.
- Is Online Movie ticket sales banned in Telangana?
- Will traffic fines be reduced in Kerala?
- Will AP former CM CBNs house be demolished within 7 days?
- Next Moon Mission by ISRO by 2020
- Why Imran Khan reached US in Saudi Prince's Special aircraft?
- This Telangana Man drowned in stream while taking TikTok Video