YSRCP Govt gave notification for more than 2.6 lakh jobs for Village Volunteers and was selected through interview process. All unemployed youth from SSC to Graduate were applied for the posts. Opposition blames that all the selected candidates from YSRCP cadre and in some districts two groups in YSRCP fight with each other for selecting their candidates. In some places, YSRCP leaders demand thousands of rupees from the candidates.
The govt has planned to implement new Public Distribution System (PDS) with selected Village Volunteers effective August 15th, 2019. But seeing the difficulty in ground level, implementation has postponed. Government passed some instructions for all selected candidates. They haven’t used given Rickshaws for personal interests other than distributing goods through PDS. They would suspend if any one did corruption during their job. Govt will pay 5K as their salaries. Keeping all these conditions in mind, some of the selected candidates are in fear of joining as Village Volunteer. Some of the people were dropped because of riding Rickshaw becomes shame before the villagers.
Reportedly, 20K selected people decided to drop without join in service. It came to know that Govt asked Notary from selected candidates on 100/- Stamp paper claiming that they would not attend for any further studies. He/She has pledge to do the job and not leave the job for the sake of studies. This is ridiculous condition. 12+ candidates selected for the job. They have lot of hopes on their future and career. Just for the sake of 5K, some of the people give up their studies. Government should remove this condition for the sake of their future.
Land acquisition for Salur bypass speeded up Visakhapatnam: The land acquisition process for the proposed Salur bypass project is being speeded up with another four acres of land remaining to be acquired. The National Highway (NH)-43, which passes through Salur town in Vizianagaram district, has been a traffic choke point for over two decades due to heavy vehicular movement along the road.
- Big eye-screening drive across the state from Oct 10
- Reverse tendering has exposed TDP govts corruption: Anil Kumar
- Andhra Pradesh govt serves fresh notice for removal of bungalow being used by Chandrababu Naidu
- Security to be enhanced further at RGIA
- Petrol price hiked by 27 paise to Rs 73.62 a litre in Delhi
- At Howdy Modi Event Modi called US President Trump his true friend
- Dams are 85% full in India owing to good monsoon rainfall
- Owaisi slams center on slashing corporate tax
- Petrol burns a hole in the pocket, price raised for six consecutive days.
- Is Online Movie ticket sales banned in Telangana?
- Will traffic fines be reduced in Kerala?
- Will AP former CM CBNs house be demolished within 7 days?
- Next Moon Mission by ISRO by 2020
- Why Imran Khan reached US in Saudi Prince's Special aircraft?
- This Telangana Man drowned in stream while taking TikTok Video