YSRCP Govt gave notification for more than 2.6 lakh jobs for Village Volunteers and was selected through interview process. All unemployed youth from SSC to Graduate were applied for the posts. Opposition blames that all the selected candidates from YSRCP cadre and in some districts two groups in YSRCP fight with each other for selecting their candidates. In some places, YSRCP leaders demand thousands of rupees from the candidates.
The govt has planned to implement new Public Distribution System (PDS) with selected Village Volunteers effective August 15th, 2019. But seeing the difficulty in ground level, implementation has postponed. Government passed some instructions for all selected candidates. They haven’t used given Rickshaws for personal interests other than distributing goods through PDS. They would suspend if any one did corruption during their job. Govt will pay 5K as their salaries. Keeping all these conditions in mind, some of the selected candidates are in fear of joining as Village Volunteer. Some of the people were dropped because of riding Rickshaw becomes shame before the villagers.
Reportedly, 20K selected people decided to drop without join in service. It came to know that Govt asked Notary from selected candidates on 100/- Stamp paper claiming that they would not attend for any further studies. He/She has pledge to do the job and not leave the job for the sake of studies. This is ridiculous condition. 12+ candidates selected for the job. They have lot of hopes on their future and career. Just for the sake of 5K, some of the people give up their studies. Government should remove this condition for the sake of their future.
P Chidambaram's judicial custody extended till October 3 in INX Media Case New Delhi sources stated that the judicial custody of former finance minister P Chidambaram in the INX Media case has been extended till October 3 by Supreme Court on Thursday. Meanwhile the Congress leader’s lawyer Kapil Sibal also sought regular medical examination of his client to which Solicitor General Tushar Mehta said, “Whatever
- I did not impose Hindi on regional languages: Amit Shah
- Who offers more for Rs 700 monthly? BSNL or Airtel V-Fiber or JioFiber
- Modi-Trump meeting at Houston hints at some announcement
- TN Education Department confirmed that Classes 5, 8 students will have Board exams this Academic year
- Can CM Jagan Tame Government Doctors?
- High Court Notices for JC Diwakar Reddy on Illegal Mining
- Owner of Capsized Boat in Godavari is a Janasena Leader
- Sister State Partnership agreement signed between Telangana & New Jersey
- Heads of Public Sector Banks to meet Finance Minister today
- 4 New Judges appointed for Supreme Court
- A decomposed body of an unidentified person found in Nagarjuna's Farm House
- Pakistan disallows to use its airspace for PM Modi
- Delhi Court put up Unnao rape case for further hearing on September 24
- Kodela Siva Prasad's last rites held without state honors
- AP boat tragedy death toll rises to 34