YSR became CM in 2004 after completion of long marathon throughout 23 districts and YS jagan also became CM similar way but in 13 districts state. But there is one difference when we observed the period of 2004 and 2019. AP was enjoyed surplus state when YSR took the charge in 2004 and hyderabad turns to be highest generated income in india. The situation of AP in 2019 is not like in 2004. AP doesn’t have capital like hyderabad or even 50% of hyderabad income. YS jagan Mohan Reddy wants to implement his Navaratnas leaving all others at god sake.
No one can object jagan’s intention to implement complete manifesto as Chief Minister but there are many doubts and questions on how he implemented his manifesto when AP runs in deficit budget. At the same time, ignoring projects like construction of Amravati and Polavaram are also important to YS jagan politically. People will see his governance and ability in handling these mega projects in the name of development. CBN was chanted Amravati and Polavaram till he lost that gave opinion among the people that CBN worked hard for the completion of these projects but Centre Government didn’t help to him. jagan is almost leaving both Polavaram and Amravati.
BJP is waiting for right opportunity to step into AP using Polavaram and Amravati. As per the reported sources, Union Government has decided to take over the Polavaram Project and would finish 35% of the project. Narendra modi laid foundation stone to Amavathi in 2016 and Union Govt gave tax exemptions to the farmers who donate their land for capital in FY 2016-2017. BJP leaders want this as sentiment and might continue Amravati as Capital. Ignoring Polavaram and Amravati is nothing but ignoring his political future in AP.
60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases? Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is demanding a permanent exemption from personal appearance in the cases in which he is the prime accused. The arguments on this petition have finished the other day and the CBI court posted the judgment to November 1st.
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority