Sources from Paris stated that Prime Minister Narendra modi today said india and pakistan were one before 1947 and are capable of solving their own problems reiterating india's stand that Jammu and Kashmir is a bilateral matter before US President Donald Trump, who had twice offered to mediate in the issue. President Trump added "We spoke last night about Kashmir," who was addressing the press conference along with PM modi before their meeting on the sidelines of the G7 summit in france.
PM modi said "There are many bilateral issues between india and pakistan, and we don't want to trouble any third country. We can discuss and resolve these issues bilaterally”. He added "india and pakistan should work together for welfare of people of our two nations," underscoring the many challenges before the two nations that are high as well on the priority list "illiteracy and poverty and disease".
Moreover the situation in Jammu and Kashmir and trade were high on the agenda during the bilateral summit of the two leaders. President Trump has spoken of Kashmir, describing the issue as "explosive" and offering to mediate between india and pakistan if asked. Washington has traditionally maintained that Jammu and Kashmir is a bilateral matter between india and pakistan, but since July, President Trump has offered his assistance twice.
Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below? Reportedly Mother D airy will sell tomatoes at Rs 55 per kg or below through its Safal retail outlets across the national capital region to provide relief to consumers, the government said on Friday after reviewing the prices of essential commodities. Presently tomatoes are available at Rs 60-80 per kg in the
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority
- BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra