Reportedly US President Doland Trump, during his meeting with Prime Minister Narendra modi on the sidelines of G-7 Summit, agreed that Kashmir is a "bilateral issue". Meanwhile backing off from his earlier statements to mediate between india and pakistan, Trump supported PM modi when he said india doesn't "want to trouble any third country". When appearing before the media after their overnight talks, both PM modi and Trump said india and pakistan should resolve the issues bilaterally.
Trump said "We spoke last night about Kashmir, Prime Minister [modi] feels he has it under control. They speak with pakistan and I'm sure that they will be able to do something that will be very good". Furthermore sitting beside the US President, PM modi, while reiterating india's stance on Kashmir, said "All the issues between india and pakistan are of bilateral, and we don't want to trouble any third country. We can discuss and resolve these issues bilaterally."
Moreover this was the first official meeting between both the leaders after the revocation of Article 370 in J&K, a move that has been vehemently criticized by pakistan. PM modi said "india and pakistan were together before 1947 and I'm confident that we can discuss our problems and solve them together," adding the two nations should come together fight poverty and for the well being of the people.
Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below? Reportedly Mother D airy will sell tomatoes at Rs 55 per kg or below through its Safal retail outlets across the national capital region to provide relief to consumers, the government said on Friday after reviewing the prices of essential commodities. Presently tomatoes are available at Rs 60-80 per kg in the
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority
- BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra