New delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra modi visited the home of arun jaitley yesterday morning to pay his condolences, three days after the former union minister died at delhi's AIIMS. Meanwhile PM modi was on a three nation visit to france-uae-bahrain when he received the news, and was reportedly asked not to cut short his visit when he spoke to Mr Jaitley's family to express his grief.
Reportedly Mr Jaitley's funeral took place on Sunday and yesterday morning, PM modi and Home Minister amit shah visited Mr Jaitley's home in south delhi and met with the veteran leader's wife and children. Meanwhile in a series of tweets, the Prime Minister remembered his longtime friend and party colleague Mr Jaitley as "a fiery student leader" who was "at forefront of protecting our democracy" during the Emergency.
PM tweeted "BJP and arun jaitley Ji had an unbreakable bond. As a fiery student leader, he was at forefront of protecting our democracy during the Emergency. He became a much liked face of our Party, who could articulate the Party programs and ideology to a wide spectrum of society”. Moreover at an event in bahrain, PM modi became emotional during his speech and said he couldn't imagine that he was so far away while "my friend Arun" had gone.
Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks? Hyderabad sources stated that the indefinite strike by employees of Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) entered the 14th day on Friday, and with no invitation from either RTC management or the government for talks, the workers are set to continue and intensify protests
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority
- BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman