According to sources Uber india has launched a 24x7 safety helpline in india to get in touch with Uber’s response team in English and Hindi immediately during the ride. Meanwhile this is in addition to the in-app SOS button already available in the safety toolkit and this will allow riders to connect to law enforcement authorities in case of an emergency.
Furthermore the new safety line will provide riders with the option to get in touch with Uber’s safety team should they have an urgent, non-emergency issue, during a trip such as reporting a co-passenger’s misbehavior, a dispute with a driver or a break-down, while on a trip. Reportedly Uber said in a statement that the Safety Incident Response Team will be available 24x7. The safety helpline number is available under the safety toolkit banner hosted within the Uber app.
Moreover to reach the safety tool kit, riders can tap the shield icon and the rider can then tap the safety helpline icon, hosted within the safety tool kit, and swipe to speak to an Uber representative and further prior to this, Uber launched a safety toolkit for riders and drivers. This included call anonymisation to protect the privacy of riders, comprehensive background checks of drivers and updated community guidelines, which outline the behavior expected of riders and drivers on the app.
Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally? As per report the Congress' sudden and unexplained cancellation of Sonia Gandhi's rally at Mahendragarh in Haryana this afternoon and subsequent deletion of the tweet related to it, has become fodder in the hands of speculators. Meanwhile this was to be her first public rally after returning to the post of party president in August.
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority
- BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations