Kodela Siva Prasada Rao break Reddy’s fort in Narsaraopet by winning the election in 1983 as TDP candidate. He was first Non-Reddy candidate elected from Narsaraopet where Reddy Community was played dominated role. Kodela has loyal to the party since 1983. He holds many portfolios during ntr and CBN era. In 2014, TDP selected him as First Speaker to AP Assembly after the division of the state. TDP has number of seniors in the party like Buchhaiah, KE, Ayyanna, Somireddy, Kala and Gadde none of them faced had dissidence in their segments.
But Kodela is facing dissidence from TDP cadre. In 2019, CBN was finalized Sattenapalli to Kodela last minute after consoling the cadre. Why these situations come to him? Reportedly, Kodela Son and Daughter misused his power and collected the money from businessmen, cable operators and realtors. YSRCP blamed that Kodela family was collected money un-officially with “K-Tax”. YSRCP government usually targeted Kodela because of his encouragement in defections and not disqualifying the YSRCP MLAs. Kodela is in news again for wrong reasons.
He took away all the furniture from hyderabad to his house when AP Assembly shifted to Amaravathi. Everyone should condemn this. Kodela, himself agreed and said that he wrote the letter to take away the Furniture to Assembly Secretary. Kodela reputation falls from peak to nadir with taking the government furniture for personal use. TDP cadre shocked with Kodela family attitude. It seems that CBN didn’t entertain Kodela in any elections.
Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years Reportedly after an eight year gap, Chennai and other municipal city corporations in the state of Tamilnadu will be directly voting in their respective mayors. Meanwhile the state election commission issued notification for direct polls on Sunday. Earlier in June this year, the state government issued a notification in the gazette listing all the wards vacant across Chennai and other districts. Furthermore
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram
- When will TSRTC strike come to an end?
- India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital
- Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early