Reportedly with the festive season around the corner and air passenger traffic set to increase, domestic airlines in the country such as IndiGo and SpiceJet have announces sales on domestic and international routes. Recently IndiGo has announced the 'A sale to steal offer' where it is offering slight tickets starting at Rs 1,298 for domestic and Rs 3,999 for international travel, where these are all-inclusive fares. The sale will go on until August 30 for travel till March 28, 2020 and is valid only on non-stop flights and is not valid for group bookings.
Furthermore bookings for this can be made not just on its website, but also across all channels. Apparently some of the discounted fares include delhi to Thiruvananthapuram at Rs 4645 and delhi to Vijayawada at Rs 3595. Meanwhile in addition, SpiceJet is also offering a 25% discount on meals, seats and SpiceMax which will go on till September 30, 2019 and 250 bonus points on new Spice Club registrations till September 4, 2019.
Recently both SpiceJet and IndiGo have said that these discounts are only for limited inventory and will be available on a first-come, first served basis. Currently IndiGo has a fleet of 236 aircraft. On the other hand, SpiceJet has a fleet of 107 aircraft as of the June quarter end. Moreover Air india too, extended its sale until August 28 where it is offering all-inclusive discounted fares starting from Rs 1020 for domestic travel and these will be for travel up to September 30, 2019.
HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed According to sources the indefinite strike called by thousands of employees of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is set to continue after the employees and the management of the public-sector undertaking was unable to resolve their stand-off over the revision of wages. Meanwhile in Bengaluru, where HAL is based, and in company units across the country, HAL employees blocked
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram
- When will TSRTC strike come to an end?
- India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital