Regular news viewers in Andhra Pradesh were in for a surprise today when news channels beamed visuals of Jagan Mohan Reddy in a neatly tucked formal shirts and trousers. He was almost looking like a white collar employee or boss. When it comes to politics, at a relatively younger age of 40 compared to his contemporaries, Jagan is full of youthful energy and also has a bright future ahead if he plays his cards wisely and if he works towards erasing his corruption record, if any. Looking at Jagan dressed in a formal attire, viewers belonging to even other parties were seen saying how smartly dressed he was and women were heard saying except for his complexion, he was almost as smart and dashing as Mahesh Babu. Well the future will decide whether he will be a smart ruler and also a smart hero!
CM KCR assured Hyderabad infrastructure doesn't crumble reservation policy According to sources Telangana CM K. Chandrasekhar Rao had currently urged Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the Centre should permit states to have their own reservation policy based on their specific requirements. Meanwhile the TRS Chief said he wants centre to help states like Telangana which is growing faster and which will ultimately become the wealth of the country.
- GST Council slashes rate on 29 items in Budget 2018
- Kerala Police registered arrest of Jaya Mol Bhavan on murder charges
- Pakistan ISPR accused Indian forces of resorting to unprovoked firing on its side
- Yep.. You heard it Right! Modi's plans to end Income Tax?
- Money laundering agents switch to Bitcoin!
- Advantage Japan, with India's bullet Trains!!
- Tabloid Claims Illegal Sexual affairs of US President!!
- Donald Trump unveiled the winners of his much-touted "Fake News Awards"
- Expert revealed: First human frozen after death could be brought in ten years
- Jauhar Kshatriya Manch women threatened to perform jauhar or mass self-immolation for release of Padmaavat
- TDP leader Motkupalli Narasimhulu triggered a controversy that Telangana unit of the party should merge with the TRS
- Telangana's starup initiative is a unique partnership between IIT Hyderbad, ISB and Nalsar
- Prakash Raj said that a person who supports killing cannot be a Hindu
- Kamal Hassan says celebration of Dravidian all across South India will end discrimination
- SC stayed the ban on Bollywood period drama, Padmaavat in six states