YSRCP made a campaign at the same time of elections that Jena Sena President Pavan kalyan worked for CBN’s political interests. YSRCP leaders started allegations again on Pavan kalyan in Social Media that Pavan took party fund from CBN. TDP was made an allegation that Pavan act as per BJP directions and said in Social Media that Pavan took money from BJP. Worried Power Star dared YSRCP leaders to prove the allegations against him.
During his West Godavari visit, Pavan kalyan said that he didn’t take single paisa from any political party. If YSRCP leaders prove I’ll quit from AP Politics. He said that these are baseless allegations. Pavan is asking proofs on YSRCP leaders allegations against him. Pavan too made baseless allegations against lokesh in public meeting. Pavan Kalyan said that lokesh had connection with sekhar Reddy who was TTD member at that time.
sekhar Reddy had many allegations that he able to get New 500/- and 2,000/- notes directly from RBI to his house in Chennai at the time of Demonetization in 2016. Pavan directly linked lokesh with Shekar Reddy. When reporters asked Pavan on proofs of his allegations against lokesh, Pavan said that he alerts the CBN to take care lokesh. He said that he heard the friendship of lokesh with sekhar Reddy in Social Media and didn’t have any proofs. Now, he is facing the similar allegations without proofs against him. It seems that YSRCP allegations against him would realize that vague allegations couldn’t convince the people.
ED arrested P Chidambaram in INX Media Case New Delhi sources stated that the Enforcement Directorate has arrested former finance minister P Chidambaram in the INX Media case, a day after a Delhi court allowed the agency to take him into custody. Meanwhile ED sleuths reached Tihar Jail on Wednesday to grill the 74-year-old Congress leader who has been in prison since September 5 after the CBI finished questioning him in the case and he was first taken into custody
- SC concludes hearing in Ayodhya land dispute case
- Giving all public sector banks a "lifeline" is today her primary duty: Nirmala Sitharaman
- PM Modi called opposition parties 'shameless' during campaigning for Maharashtra Assembly polls
- Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati?
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday
- How the Babri masjid action committee come into existence
- Recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received overwhelming response
- SMS gets banned after restoration of mobile service in the valley
- Prince William and Kate rides in a Rickshaw in Pakistan
- Differences between manifestos of BJP and Shiv Sena
- Kapil Sibal said PM Modi should "attend to work" and have less "photo ops"
- Why RBI did not print single Rs.2000 note this financial year?
- Will India adopt 5G by 2025?
- Congress leader make derogatory remark compared roads with Hema Malini cheeks
- Is TN State Govt owned Milk Cooperative Aavin is under scam?