YSRCP made a campaign at the same time of elections that Jena Sena President Pavan kalyan worked for CBN’s political interests. YSRCP leaders started allegations again on Pavan kalyan in Social Media that Pavan took party fund from CBN. TDP was made an allegation that Pavan act as per BJP directions and said in Social Media that Pavan took money from BJP. Worried Power Star dared YSRCP leaders to prove the allegations against him.
During his West Godavari visit, Pavan kalyan said that he didn’t take single paisa from any political party. If YSRCP leaders prove I’ll quit from AP Politics. He said that these are baseless allegations. Pavan is asking proofs on YSRCP leaders allegations against him. Pavan too made baseless allegations against lokesh in public meeting. Pavan Kalyan said that lokesh had connection with sekhar Reddy who was TTD member at that time.
sekhar Reddy had many allegations that he able to get New 500/- and 2,000/- notes directly from RBI to his house in Chennai at the time of Demonetization in 2016. Pavan directly linked lokesh with Shekar Reddy. When reporters asked Pavan on proofs of his allegations against lokesh, Pavan said that he alerts the CBN to take care lokesh. He said that he heard the friendship of lokesh with sekhar Reddy in Social Media and didn’t have any proofs. Now, he is facing the similar allegations without proofs against him. It seems that YSRCP allegations against him would realize that vague allegations couldn’t convince the people.
Chennai Metro hiked tanker price Reportedly days after the northeast monsoon set in across Tamilnadu, Chennai Metrowater has decided to hike the price of water loads plied to the city and no public announcement was made in this regard, taking many consumers by surprise when they received a greater bill amount than usual. Accordingly a tanker with a capacity of 9,000 litres has gone from Rs 700 to Rs 735.
- 60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases?
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case