Reportedly trolling on each other has become a habit for youth nowadays and the level of verbal abuse has increased to a state which is far-fetched. Meanwhile in fact when india lost communication with vikram lander while trying to make a historic lunar landing with Chandrayaan 2, it is the pakistan which expressed joy and a great contentment on the internet.
Reportedly, when ISRO Chairman K. Sivan said that the performance of the lander was as per the plan until it was at an altitude of 2.1 km from the moon surface, both Twitter and Facebook have been filled with abusive and humiliating comments from the youth of pakistan. Furthermore many Pakistani comments read like, 'modi was there, that's why the mission was unsuccessful, and 'Even Moon hates india, go back'. It is clearly comprehended that Pakistanis couldn't fathom the importance of this mission and how many scientists have struggled with sleepless nights for this wonderful achievement so far.
Moreover one Indian user wrote, "What pakistan fails to understand, cost of Chandrayaan is higher than its economy, Bharat can launch another 100 Chandrayaan's and still survive, unlike rogue state". Apparently another tweet says, "india didn't fail... We just lost contact with the moon lander #Chandrayaan2". Moreover one more user wrote "At least people are taught to pursue science instead of being encouraged to become suicide bombers." This tweet was indeed marvelous and a tight slap to the trolls. Presently india is the only country to reach the Moon's Southpole today and the nation's youth took a good lengthy class and shut the trolls like bosses.
Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News? Vijayawada sources stated that the state government believes that it is imperative for news pertaining to various government departments needs to be accurate, without any distortion, slant or prejudice. Meanwhile a day after the government decided to empower department secretaries to file cases in courts against false news, government sources said on Thursday said the Cabinet has resolved to give impetus on a free flow of information with accuracy and objectivity.
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations
- NorthEast Monsoon finally arrived South India
- Why Sourav Ganguly met Amit Shah a day before emerging as BCCI president?
- Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections?
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue